Big Thank You to ALL at CJDPT - Trade Til You Fade!!!!!!!

dizpinlvr2

Earning My Ears
A Special Thank you to John Rick who is the founder of this particular group.

Jack and I were guests - as we went to get a little Disney magic!
WE were not disappointed :)

Door Prizes, Disney Trivia, Disney Bingo and tooooooooonnnnss of people to pin trade with. This event reminded us of pin trading at the Contemporary during the September pin event.

John announced 101 people attended --- That is Awesome!

We met so many new people and everyone is so nice -- we can't wait to go back for another meet.

THANK YOU:bounce: THANK YOU:Pinkbounc

A lot of hard work went into the planning of this meet, and just in case, nobody said it there --- it was noticed!

BRAVO to all that helped to make this a memorable moment for so many.

Yes it has been quite some time since I have made a post here but, just to add to what Deb had to say, I had to sign in once again :)

This was, as far as I am concerned, one of the absolute BEST pin meets I have even been to. This is saying a lot, because we have been to some great ones.

John and all those that helped him put this magic together, for those of us blessed to be there, are saints in the pin world. They did all this just because of there love of the hobby and the people that enjoy it !!!

I just don't have the words to express how good I feel about these past 2 days ( and those of you who Really know ME know thats saying a lot since I love to talk LMAO )

We can not wait to find ourselves back there again.
Deb and I both agreed on the way back home ( 4 hours home) that it felt just like we were at Disney. We really had that good of a time !

My Hats Off To John and the CJDPT's !!!

Hey Deb and Jack,

It was great seeing you guys. I wish I had gotten there Saturday so we could hangout longer. Hopefully you'll be at the next one that John is going to put together. Please Email me or if you see me online, please don't hesitate to IM me. I love talking to you guys. Take care and happy trading.

Joey:crazy: :teeth: :crazy: :tongue: :jester: :wave:

Hi Jack & Deb,

Glad to hear you both had a wonderful time, wish I could have been there, it would have been so nice to see the two of you again, but I had to work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter