Big sister shirt ideas

sweetblonde3287

Earning My Ears
I need a favor... My husband and I are trying to become pregnant. My daughters vocabulary is not the best, and I thought it would be cute for her to tell everybody(when the time comes). So I was wondering if anybody could come up with something that says "I have a secret" on the front, and "I'm going to be a Big Sister" on the back. Then I was going to wait for them to notice her shirt before I say anything. She loves anybody and everybody that is disney related. Any ideas??:flower3:

Here's one I did really quick. If you like it, I can make a front DISign as well. Hope it is what you are looking for.

MinnieBigSister.jpg

That is really cute. Sorry it took me so long to reply, I havn't been on in a while. I found out last night that I am pregnant. Yay!:banana:

Congrats!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :yay:

Here is the front. Let me know if you want something different. You should be able to save both Disigns to your computer, then if you don't have a photo program, just pull them into Power Point and you can resize them to fit your little one's shirt. I'm so glad you liked it. I'd love to see the finished product! :)

SecretFront.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter