Big Sale!!!!!!!!!

macymichelle

Mouseketeer
JUST CAME FROM THE DISNEY STORE, GOT SOME GREAT DEALS!!!!!!!!!!
BOUT A WINNIE THE POOH COAT REGULARLY 48.00 GOT IT FOR 10.09, A EYORE NIGHT SHIRT REGULARLY 8.00 GOT IT FOR 4.50, BOUGHT A WINNIE THE POOH COURDROY DRESS FOR 4.50, REGULARLY 19.99, ALSO GOT SOME NEAT BATH TOYS FOR CHRISTMAS REGULARLY 12.00 FOR 2.50 EACH. GOT SOME SOCKS FOR 99 CENTS. THEY HAD LOTS OF OTHER DEALS!!
JUST HAD TO SHARE:pinkbounc

Thanks for posting, macymichelle. I, too, live in NC(near you, actually, in Lexington)and was wondering which store you went to. I usually go to TDS at Four Seasons(in Greensboro), but have found the store in High Point(at the newer mall...forget the name)has a better selection and a bigger store. Since NC is not included in the $50 giftcard with park passes promotion, I hope the deals are better on merchandise.

Thanks for the update! I'll be sure to head to my TDS this weekend. :)

I WAS IN LEXINGTON TODAY AND DECIDED TO HEAD OVER TO HIGH POINT AT OAK HOLLOW MALL. I LIKE GOING THERE BETTER ALSO. HAD TO BIG RACKS WITH 75% OFF AND 50% OFF. HOPE YOU GET A CHANCE TO GO.

I got two Mickey and Minnie "desk sets" that come with two pencils, a note pad, a ruler, some erasers, a pencil sharpener, some stickers and of course a thing to hold everything for $1.99 each;
** a Princess Softball for $1.49;
** a Ariel pop-art picture frame for $1.99;
** a pair of Pooh slippers for $3.99;
** a pair of size 10/12 shortalls with one of the Dalmations on it (so cute!!);
** a Tigger hooded towell for $4.49;
** and two Mickey Mouse "snacktime" caked pans for $2.50 each!!! They look like they have a teflon finish and will have Mickey's head stand out like a bit like the waffle makers do!! They are SOOO COOL!!
:cool:

This stuff will be put away for Christmas gifts!! With my DVC discount I got out of there with all this stuff for only $25!! :bounce:

I went Thurs night to our store and there was NOTHING on sale. A few baby outfits for 50%, I guess I was too late.

I was in the Four Seasons mall store (Greensboro,NC) yesterday afternoon, and they had nothing but a few big ugly mugs on sale. I did, however, pick up my Snow White DVD and the only 2 pins they had hanging on a small rack. The CM had to call the manager to see if she could give a discount when I showed her my DVC member card, which bothered me a little. She said one manager would not give a discount to people using this card, and then she babbled something about the Magic Kingdom club being gone. I don't think she realized they were 2 different clubs, but I did not argue with her. It is possible that DVC members no longer get a discount, and I am so "out of the loop" I did not know it. Well, maybe I will get to TDS in High Point next weekend.

Hey Mic!! I am always worried that they will pull that perk for the DVC members too! They almost always have to ask managers how to do the dicount and the register always asks for an experation date that obviously the DVC cards don't have printed on them. I have never been told no but the CM's never seem to be knowledgeable about the DVC discount. :(

DEFINITELY GO TO HIGH POINT EVERYONE THERE IS SO MUCH FRIENDLIER THAN 4 SEASONS. THAT IS WERE I FOUND MY SALES.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter