Big River Grille & Brewing Works

TiggerificSox

Halloween Disbride-to-be
Has anyone used Big River Grille & Brewing Works at the Boardwalk for any part of their wedding weekend? It looks like a pretty relaxed environment. Seems like something I'd like to know more about!!!

We had a very laid back gathering there 2 days before the wedding. Basically, anyone who wanted to meet up with anyone else from out of town. It was great. I had called the restaurant directly and they held the right bar area for me. It was super laid back, each table got their own check, it was awesome. It was just a nice place to meet, grab a beer & a burger and get to meet people.

We did not use this place for any part of our wedding but we try to eat there at least once during all our trips to WDW. It is a little noisy inside - if the weather is nice it is a great place to eat outside - your right on The Boardwalk and it is a beautiful location. Their meatloaf is yummy.

Linda

We went to big river the night before the wedding (while you can't make a reservation you can call them to get a priority spot) and the food was fine but it was so loud we couldn't hear each other speak and our server kept bringing the wrong drinks. Like i said lovely food, but even ESPN zone was quieter with better service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter