Big River Grille & Brewery Reservations

mick0613

Earning My Ears
Do they accept reservations? We booked all our dining reservations online, but BRG&B @ The Boardwalk doesn't show up anywhere. Is it still open? :confused3

This was exactly the question I needed an answer to. I got v confused because I have an iPhone disney dining app that said "reservations recommended" for BRG but couldn't find any way to book. Obviously the app is wrong!

This was exactly the question I needed an answer to. I got v confused because I have an iPhone disney dining app that said "reservations recommended" for BRG but couldn't find any way to book. Obviously the app is wrong!

Actually we found out they do take reservations but you have to call the restaurant directly. When we called Disney reservations to book they gave us the number & when we called the BRG&B they gladly handled are reservation. I don't have the number or I'd pass it along, but you can probably get it online. :thumbsup2

We were told its not an actual reservation, but rather priority seating. The difference is that they don't hold a table for you but put you on the top of the list when you check in. I only post to let you know if it's really busy you can still have a little bit of a wait. Hope that helps in planning some. :)

minniebeth said:
We were told its not an actual reservation, but rather priority seating. The difference is that they don't hold a table for you but put you on the top of the list when you check in. I only post to let you know if it's really busy you can still have a little bit of a wait. Hope that helps in planning some. :)

Thanks, that's useful to know :)

Yes, just called today, was told to call them direct. They said that it is a priority seating, so you will be put at the top of the list when you get there. No confirmation number or anything. But better than nothing I guess.

This is the same thing Disney does...even your Disney ADR isn't a real "reservation." Disney in fact did switch from the term "priority seating" to "reservation" because they thought it was less confusing to guests - but what they're doing is NOT a reservation in the sense that they are not holding a table for you.

Big River is one of the third-party restaurants that chooses not to go through the Disney reservation system at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter