Big River Grille at BW on DDP?

jacobwill62009

Earning My Ears
Is the Big River Grille on BW on the Disney Dining Plan? If so, is it 1 TS and can you order what ever you like (I know adult bevies are not included on the DDP) Anyone's ones experience with that restaurant and the DDP would be much appreciate.
Thanks!!!

Yes it's one credit. We were three adults on the DxDDP this past Dec and had a very good meal there. We arrived just as they opened and enjoyed sitting outside. Between the three of us we had nachos, spinach dip, crab/artichoke dip, ribs, two orders of steak and shrimp, cheesecake, and two orders of chocolate confusion cake. WAY, too much food, but we didn't realize how huge the servings would be. We are big eaters, but easily could have split two meals between the three of us and still had food left over. None of us finished all of anything. I'm not a beer drinker but my husband got their sampler flight and enjoyed it. If I remember, the price for it was really reasonable too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter