• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Big Plans For DL

SamIAm21

Mickey's #1 Fan
There's a really interesting article today over at Miceage.com. Al Lutz, who is a pretty knowledgeable Disneyland Fan has a great article about the improvements and upcoming plans for Disneyland and DCA. Not to mention talk of boutique hotels, a third park, and DVC in Anaheim!

:banana: :banana:

Your title is better though and will catch more eyes. We can go with that one. No big whoop!

:thumbsup2

Correction: Al Lutz is not really as knowledgeable as you think he is.
The way you state this it looks like you are trying to start an argument. If so, MiceChat might be a better place to do that.

I am not going to get into an argument with you, but I have to say I have been an Al Lutz reader for a couple years and I greatly respect his reports.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter