Big Party!!!!!!

Arfy

Mouseketeer
hello All VMK members!!!!!!!
I am Going to Have a Party tomorrow night for people who have stitch hats!!!!! You will only be allowed through the gates if you are wearing a stitch hat( Stitch is your ticket) If someone starts listing offers and keeps on asking to trade please infrom me on this and i will boot for your relaxation! This is a closing Party and it will start at 12:30 AM Eastern time... I will not let in anymore guests after 12:55 because i want to enjoy the dancing of the party.There will be refreshments and pennies for your hungry tummy.lol. Nothing is for trade in my room and also plz invite people with Stitch hats. Dont worry i have one myself so i will not ask you at all! just come out and have fun.. Someone will win a prize towards the end..( Prize is NOT a stitch hat) lol The prize will probaly be something some what rare. only on will win. If the DC monster eats you you are welcome back in but you will need to present your ticket at the door...Thank you all and i hope a lot of you come. Feel free to take pictures to post on dis and for your rooms!! If i get DC i will come back so dont worry!! Please come tomorrow night( August 27th) at 12:30 AM eastern Time ( A Closing Party!!)

hi arfy was the party that will be on the 29th like the party we had just me and you ? lol

A Stitch hat only party? Wow! Sounds like I am not "vmk rich" enough to attend. :rolleyes: Have a fun party - I hope no one gets their head eaten by a hungry blue dude! :rotfl:

Enjoy!

LOL I hope you can do the impossible and get a full room. :rolleyes:

Shaymojack said:
LOL I hope you can do the impossible and get a full room. :rolleyes:

That's what i was thinking. Like every 100 people theirs one stitch hat. So have fun, I won't ovbiously be their Lol. :rolleyes:

I guess Ill be making a Sparrow Party room :)

Um Arfy... do you even have a Stitch hat yourself?? (I ain't complainin', I have a Stitch hat lol)

Yes, she has a Stitch hat, and yes, I came by to say hi. I was closing
in qruthie's room, though. I liked the room. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter