Big mistake!!!

bibbidibobbidiboo07

Mouseketeer
I've just booked a 2 week break with wdw travel company uk for the wrong month!!!!!!
Can't ring as they are closed, anyone had experience of changing a booking?

I booked for march 2013 and then changed to august 2013, about 2 months ago. The lady I spoke to was lovely and asked me to email the details through to a different dept and they sorted it quite quickly, within about a day.

They didn't charge me a fee, I think they do if flights are involved though, that's when things get more complicated.

Good luck!

:)

Yes, they just checked if the dates were still available to me. There was no fee and the CM was really helpful.
Don't worry about it, I am sure it will all work out.:)

I changed our booking for Aug 2013 a couple of weeks ago, I added another person. The lady that I dealt with couldn't have been more helpful. I was told that if the amendment makes the booking more expensive then you don't have to pay an amendment fee. So I don't think that you should have a problem! :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

It will be no problem for you to change, I called them this week to change the dates of our trip next year and take off the eldest son who has decided he doesent want to go and they did it with no extra cost and I also kept the 20% discount and extra $300 gift card from the Disney glitch earlier in the year. They are extremely helpful :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter