Big kids, what do you want for Christmas!!

eliza61

DIS Veteran
Usually us parents are busy hunting and saving for our kids or relatives christmas gifts that we tend to over look our wish list.
So mom, dads, aunties, uncles, mom-mom or pop-pos or any "big kid",
What do you want to find under the tree from Santa?

I'm really salivating over the new apple Ipad2. I won't buy it for myself because I really don't need it but it looks so cool.

My number two is a kitchen aid commercial mixer.

My husband wants one of those sweaters that we saw in Norway in Epcot, the sucker was $500 bucks though. It was gorgeous.

In the back of my mind, I keep thinking about an Ipad2, but will not buy it for myself, I just got a new laptop this spring and can't justify it.

DH wants a PS3, I am going to see if I can make it happen, but I am not trying too hard, he really doesn't need it. He has a PS2 and a Wii

We don't have children, but I do buy for my cousins that are 13, 9, and 6. This year they are getting pj's and iTunes cards. I usually go way overboard for them but not this year.

If money were no object or we won the lottery - a new van (preferably a honda odyssey with all the bells and whistles)

an ipad 2
upgrade all the home pcs and laptops (we have 3 total) to macs.

I want to get my in-laws an iPad, if my brother-in-law will go in on it with us. For my hubby and I, we were having a hard time coming up with anything until our son spilled soda on our TV; so we might need a new one and maybe it's time to upgrade to a flat-screen anyway.

For me personally, I want a waffle maker and a rolling pin. I never seem to buy those two things for myself.

Oh, and we did just get an Odyssey without all the bells and whistles, but it's still very nice.

For me, a kindle and for DH a Barker electric tongue jack----and I wouldn't give back a pair of 3/4 ct diamond earring studs!

DH wants a Keurig. I'm furiously trying to brush up on coffee information so that when deals come out I can try to snap one up.

I dunno what I want. DH was thinking I'd like a Kindle or Nook, or maybe Ipad. I don't know enough about them... yet!

I want the new Shel Silverstein book - "Everything on It". Looks like another great book that his family put together from unreleased poems.

I could get in for my boys, but in reality it's me that wants it really bad.

let's see....

i want a GPS with lifetime traffic and map updates,
a tablet computer
a new car (just got a "new to me" SUV in june, but i don't like it much-the gas mileage is horrible, but DH loves it, because it's got a pretty powerful engine for its size.) i want something fuel efficient!

if i'm lucky, i MIGHT get the GPS.

i would also love to go back to WDW next spring. 4-5 days at Pop with park hopper tickets would be awesome! we're supposed to go on a band trip, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen; the band director is really dragging his feet.

DH really wants the ipad2. I want another Keratin straightening treatment for my hair. I'm not really asking for much of anything this Christmas. We have 2 trips for WDW booked for next year and I think those are perfect gifts :)

I honestly can't think of anything I really want. We just had our inside and outside of house renovated and that is more than I ever expected so I feel like I don't need anything else haha. Maybe some more baking and cooking ware. Oh and I wouldn't turn down some diamond bezel set earrings I have had my eye on. :lmao: But in all seriousness just spending the day with friends during Christmas is what I really want and look forward to.

Oh how fun..

Dream List would include:

a new car

Bathroom Renovation

Airstream I've always wanted

Reality list:

New laptop

Weekend getaway

I don't really need anything. I think I could survive with my laptop if I would try to clean it up. Honestly I'd be happy if we could just getaway for a few days and do something very holiday/seasonal together.

Tickets to Wicked. It is coming next year, so I am ordering tickets for DH and I for Christmas. Ideally I want to go to Disneyland, but I don't think that will happen. Oh and I want to put an order in for Christmas of 2013 I would like a baby girl! :lovestruc

All I have on my list so far is a salad spinner :rotfl2:

I work in IT, so I want to get away from the gadgets when I go home, not fuss more with them! :rolleyes1

Dream list:
A positive pregnancy test......PLEASE!!!!!! (even though I'm trying to be okay with not having anymore, I secretly wish it would happen after all these years of IVF and surgeries).
An all expense paid vacation back to Disney World to see the Christmas lights, we are heading out for our September trip in just a few days so bouncing back in December isn't feasible.

Reality list:
Some nice Corningware dishes I saw at Costco
New digital camera
New computer
perfume that doesn't give me a headache

I want a programmable crock pot and a good set of knives. I'd also like a North Face Denali hoodie, but I probably won't ask for it. It was on my list last year and DH bought me one w/o a hood. I don't want to hurt his feelings that I'd still like the hood.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter