• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Big Hero 6?

Travelingmom22

Earning My Ears
My son has fallen in love with Big Hero 6 since we rented it last weekend and he wants to watch it non-stop! We will be in DL at the end of next month, is there anything Big Hero 6 related at the parks? I saw that Baymax and Hiro were at the parks back when the movie came out, does anyone know if they are still there at all? Thanks!

Unfortunately, Hiro and Baymax are no longer greeting guests in DLR. I think the most you'll find (at this point) is some merchandise (maybe).

All I saw three weeks ago was the extended preview as being shown in the Capt. EO theater. As for merchandise, there was one Baymax plush available (in Star Traders and World of Disney) (dressed in red armor). My kids are HUGE into BH6, and I wished the meet and greet was still going. It would have been a pretty priceless moment with my three year old.

I was in the parks last week and the only thing I noticed was a light up balloon. Pretty disappointed, especially since it just came out on DVD, more people are watching it!

We were there recently - yeah, nothing except some toys and the balloon. We did get the balloon - my toddler hugged that thing like crazy for the rest of the night, and insisted on it being near his bed while he was sleeping. The balloon's still going strong 2 weeks later!

Thanks! I figured they were no longer there which is too bad, but my son also loves Frozen so he will be excited for that part. I have a feeling there will be a Baymax balloon in our future!

A week ago, they still had the Big Hero 6 signage up at the theater where they used to show Captain EO, but there's no show there. Star Traders seemed to have the most merchandise, but it was still pretty limited. The balloons were very cute, though.

I saw a Baymax-head apple at Marceline's Confectionary at Downtown Disney, and when a kid ignored a CM's attempt at a Baymax fist bump, I didn't leave the CM hanging. :)

A week ago, they still had the Big Hero 6 signage up at the theater where they used to show Captain EO, but there's no show there. Star Traders seemed to have the most merchandise, but it was still pretty limited. The balloons were very cute, though.

I saw a Baymax-head apple at Marceline's Confectionary at Downtown Disney, and when a kid ignored a CM's attempt at a Baymax fist bump, I didn't leave the CM hanging. :)

That's the only way my kids will fist bump now! I love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter