Big Headed EPCOT Characters

jcb

always emerging from hibernation
The EPCOT 30th podcast reminded me of one of my favorite threads on the boards "Old Disney Park photos."

And, of course, the thread includes photos of the "Big Headed" EPCOT Characters.

Olddis3.jpg

There is even a group photo on this post: http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=45859405&postcount=2509

Dreamfinder with Figment
also appears:
disney3.jpg

In short, I very much enjoyed the podcast segment.

Thank you for posting these. I was trying to imagine what they looked like, but could only come up with an image of giant It's a Small World dolls. :rotfl:

Those things ARE creepy! It looks like she has a trach but I'm guessing that is the eye-hole for the person inside. If they were looking for something deliberately different, they nailed it. But I can imagine that they scared many small children.

I actually remember these. I had my picture taken with the American doll. She was very tall and the only thing that gave me courage was that I liked her yellow gingham dress.

I'm ultra girly, always have been.:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter