Big group~where to stay suggestions?

sherE810

Earning My Ears
We have 3 couples, 3 other young adults and 8 children traveling down to Orlando for a stay.
My husband and I have gotten great places for just our family on skyauction, but for this many people I am thinking we are going to have to rent a house or a couple of houses.
Since our only experience has been resorts we have no idea how to plan this trip for such a large magnitude of people.
Any suggestions of where to get a great house rental that would fit a large amount of people?
Thanks so much for any input!! :lovestruc

How old is the youngest child? If they are under 3, then you can probably find a nice 7 bedroom vacation home. The are a limited number of communities with 7 bedroom homes, but two I know of are Formosa Gardens and Emerald Island.

Http://www.stayatemeraldisland.com for Emerald Island Homes or try some of the larger sites like VRBO.com

If you need two smaller homes and want them close by, I would look as early as possible for maximum choice. It is generally harder to get two homes together - you can usually get them on the same community but often they are wanted next door or at least very close by.

If going for multiple homes, consider a community with a clubhouse and amenities - they often have rooms where you can all meet up. Windsor Palms, Windsor Hill and Emerald Island all fit the bill there (there are others, but at the moment I can't remember them all...)

Hope that helps for starters...

--Kay

We're renting this one in October - http://www.vrbo.com/69090
We have 5 couples, 1 teen and 7 kids. The owner has been great to work with, quick to reply to everything. She has answered all of my questions, even the little probably annoying ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter