Big eater

At supper Time, my dad once ordered 8 or 9 courses. They are more than willing to bring you extra entrees, apps, two salads.. Or an extra side to your entree. You name it, they will do it if they have it in the kitchen/on the menu. The servers are great in the restaurants.

He can order every single entree on the menu if he wants.

Don't laugh. My husband and the waiter were talking about this on the first night. Each night there after, he ordered one extra thing until the last night. Then to my shock; :sick: he ordered one of each appetizer and one of each entrée. I think that was the happiest day of his life. :rotfl:

Don't laugh. My husband and the waiter were talking about this on the first night. Each night there after, he ordered one extra thing until the last night. Then to my shock; :sick: he ordered one of each appetizer and one of each entrée. I think that was the happiest day of his life. :rotfl:

Omg, How much was he able to eat? I would like to try different foods, but I can only eat a very small portion of food. Do they give you dirty looks if you don't eat what they bring you?

Lamb, yeah maybe order 2 if you want, because lamp chops aren't huge. But at AP, Twinkie ordered one of those Prime Rib or something dishes and we all absolutely LAUGHED OUT LOUD, absolutely laughed at how MASSIVE it was. Disagree if you like, but that dish was enormous. It definitely stuck in memory.

So funny how you remember these things lol. I have no memory of this event! That's so unlike me, a whole plate of meat...
I must have my 50/50 ratio of condiments!

But I do recall that I'm not much of an entree person anyway. Maybe this time instead I'll get every appetizer they offer. The size of the appetizers is about half what I was hoping for. And they were beyond fabulous. The soups too.

Most entrees are not huge. I suspect they're sized under the presumption that you're going to order three courses. It certainly is not unusual for one person to order more than three dishes, including more than one dish in the same category.

I'm generally NOT a big eater, yet I'd go hungry if I ordered fewer than three dishes, usually including two entrees and sometimes including two of the same dish if I think the portion will be too small. (OTOH, I rarely eat more than 3 times per day.) My 3YO routinely orders an app + 2 burgers + a Mickey bar. The servers don't bat an eye, as that's a totally normal order.

So funny how you remember these things lol. I have no memory of this event! That's so unlike me, a whole plate of meat...
I must have my 50/50 ratio of condiments!

But I do recall that I'm not much of an entree person anyway. Maybe this time instead I'll get every appetizer they offer. The size of the appetizers is about half what I was hoping for. And they were beyond fabulous. The soups too.

That's why we laughed so hard! It was like half a cow, which as you say, is unlike you.

We are going to definitely be splitting entrees. I love the appetizers too, I'd rather order several of them and split some entrees for a taste (although if its scallops, I MIIIGGHT share. :D)

Remember my love affair with asparagus that day? hehe. It was at Cabanas for breakfast (what other breakfast buffet puts out asparagus for breakfast?!), and then I had two asparagus soups at E.G that night.

(Boy was I cleaned out!) :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter