BIG Disney Store SALE starting today!!!

Wow! It's a terrfic sale. I got a lot of great things for our trip including a Cinderella dress (9.99) and 4.99 t shirts for everyone. Those hand held light up things that my DD always begs for at the parades were only 3.00! Now I feel like I need to go back and stock up on some more.

Our store had a lot of adorable things... if you had a little girl from toddler size up to size 8. Wow, some really cute little girl things. They sure do stock a lot of size extra small. lol. Cute.

I spent $11.
I got a green plate, matching cup, matching dessert type dish, set of 2 can coolers, Sleeping Beauty light up spinning thing, Stitch keychain and a Mickey and friends keyring.

I thought the Pirates costumes were really cute for little kids, too.

I love TDS even if I don't have toddlers or little girls.

Yeah, those costumes are great deals. Just think about how impossible it is to get a nice costume at Halloween time and get it in your child's size for that matter. Then at only 9.99, it's a steal. Or even just for playing dress up, you can't lose.

I went last week when the stuff was 25% off. I am heading back tonight because there were things I will stock up on for that cheap a price! Gosh when will DH get home so we can go???? :cool1:

I went to the store today, I had been there last week and got stuff for 25% off. Well today I went back and rebought some of the stuff they still had for 50% off, and of course I bought more stuff!! I couldn't pass up the 3.99 towels! Got ds shorts for 2.99, but they are too big! Will see if the smaller size is still there on Monday when I return the other stuff. Oh, the boys flip flops were 1.50 (after the 50% off).

I can't go until tomorrow, how is the stock holding up?

TIA!

Let's see , we got
Red hawaiian shirt for DH
2 pair of matching shorts
matching purse(for me, not DH :) )
stuffed Mickey
onesie for nephew
beach ball
couple 99¢ things

Spent around $35
not too bad!

They're having a big sale online as well. COuldn't pass up the adult Disney Logo Shirts for 5.99 in LIME GREEN! :)

Marsha

thanks so much for this post. I saw it todau wile I was at work and as soon as I got off I was off to the disney store. I got so many great things for the trip. I have learned so much from this Site. I think i'm getting addicted. Can't wait for the big day.

Traci :cool1:

Just got back! I did get some good deals but some things were misrepresented which is annoying. The Princess Bouncing balls were in a round with a 50% off sign but were actually full price. And the light up swirly things were full price also except if for the Jo-Jo (there was one with no head) or a Cinderella (which none of the 5 reminaing ones worked) oh well - I got 4th of July tees for $2.49!

Ahh, I guess we will stop there (again) before going to the park tomm. Thanks!!!

Got some plastic cups with Stitch, Mickey, tinkerbell, nemo, etc. on them
They were originally $5.50 a piece, got them for $1 a piece...will be great on our deck.
The best part...they put it in a POTC bag with Johnny, Orlando and Keira on it!
Love the bag..love the glasses too!
Lisa

I am a Disney Store CM and I even stopped in today on my day off ;) I couldn't miss getting some of the things I've had my eye on for so long! Not to mention, getting another 30% off of the extra 50% discount is not too shabby! :teeth: I got..

Americana Mickey misting fan (for our August WDW trip!)
four of the lime green plates
four matching glasses (two tumblers, two goblets)
two onesies (for children I don't have yet, but they're Mickey and Donald, had to have them!)
Eeyore wallet, cell phone case and cosmetic bag (all for my Eeyore-loving mom :))
rhinestone Mickey t-shirt (for meeeeeee)

I spent about $30 :) Gotta love it.

You guys are a horrible influence! I gathered up my four little ones and we headed to the mall before dinner. For $65 I bought:

6 girls bathing suits
1 Dash beach towel
5 pairs of kids sunglasses
3 pairs of kids flip flops
1 small stuffed Bear from Bear in the Big Blue House
1 pen with fluffy feathers at the end
4 nemo suckers
1 Hawaiian boy's button down shirt
1 Hawaiian girl's tank dress

My only complaint is the bathing suits and cover ups only went to size 4 (the only larger suits were the Tink one pieces). I have to run back up there tomorrow and exchange two suits I bought. I didn't get to look the store over very well with my kids in tow, I think I'll sneak off without them when I go back :smooth: .

I went and my store was really busy too! :hyper:

I did manage to get:
Americana Minnie Tshirt
Americana Minnie Cap
Birthday Micky beanbag

Only spent a little over $8. :woohoo:

Is anyone who is going to the Disney Store willing to look for girls' Dalmatian flip-flops in a size 2/3? I bought my DD a pair earlier this summer and she lost one and is begging for a new pair, but my Disney Store is 2 hours away! I will of course pay for the flip-flops and the packaging/shipping costs. Please PM me if you would be willing to look. Thanks very much!

DD, DS & I were there this afternoon. Our store was packed! The line for the registers looked like Christmas time! We bought the outdoor plastic cups and dishes. In fact I bought the last four tall tumblers left in the store. The kids wanted the smaller tumblers so they each picked out two. We bought the matching plates and used them for dinner tonight! :)

I went tonight and bought all kinds of things for my granddaughters birthday on July 26th. I got her:

2 bathing suits
shorts and matching top
jellies beach shoes
2 beach towels
polly pocket type disney characters (2)

What an awesome sale, I might even go tomorrw! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter