Big difference between Tower & Garden at CR?

Lynn Walters

Earning My Ears
We are booked in the garden wing for next Easter. This is the first time staying at this resort. Can any previous guest tell me all great difference between the Tower and Garden. Also, if I stay in the Garden which room should I request? (FYI kids ages 2, 8, 17) Thanks again :cool1:

We have stayed in both and found no difference in the rooms in terms of size, decor, etc. the tower rooms DO have balconies, but if you request and obtain a ground floor wing room you get a patio. The upper floors of the wings have sliding doors that have a rail, like a step out, no balcony.

ETA: I'd keep the rewuest simple, close to tower, ground floor (if you'd like a patio). THe patio rooms are nice because you can open the door and let your kids play in the grass.

tower room = balcony, short indoor walk to monorail, walk to buses are mostly indoor & covered when outside, very convenient to shops & food, AMAZING view

garden = patio (if on ground floor), probably a little quieter & more relaxed atmosphere

IMO I would only stay in a tower room. It's just so magical & convenient!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!