Big Brother!!

I would not shave off my eyebrows.

Doesn't the Iranian fella remind you of Sayeed (can't spell it) in Lost?

Well, I'm off to bed now. I think it looks like it will be me, you (Torsie) and Emma keeping this thread going until the final. Everyone else seems to have given up already.:rotfl:

Sorry, I lost my internet connection tonight!! I agree with the Sayeed comment and that I thought that one of the blokes would do the shaving eyebrows challenge. I thought they bloke who looks like the wolf bloke would do it. Have to say I am not liking (can't remember her name) the one with 2 kids and the Russian boxing girl seems slightly strange. Can't wait for the next 13 weeks, summer has begun!!

Right! I watched start to finish lol.
I have to admit I haven't read back through all the posts so far but.....

One I dislike right now - SAFFIA
One I like and will probably win - SREE

But did I hear it right that as Sarivash(sp) entered and the first thing he said to Rodrigo " You don't need to wear fake tan?" me and my friend did a double take! He's Brazillian! :rotfl:

Sarah X

Well I'm looking forward to tonight, I want to know where the other HM's slept.

Also can we just not vote for any of the non housemates to not become housemates and send them all home and start again.

There is no one i like so far :lmao:

<3 Big Brother and the freaks that entered haha!! Looking forward to teh week ahead where we can get to know them more and start picking favs lol! x

I found it quite interesting tonight, slay me for being boring, it was good to see a bit more of their personalities, give them all a chance I say, its the same every year, those I dislike at the start I end up loving.

I found it quite interesting tonight, slay me for being boring, it was good to see a bit more of their personalities, give them all a chance I say, its the same every year, those I dislike at the start I end up loving.

I missed last nights show, doesnt sound like i missed much :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter