• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Big Brother Spoiler Thread

Did anyone else notice Derrick choose an incorrect answer, hear the audience groan and then he quickly changed to the correct one? I was glad he won, but am surprised they didn't say something.

I had to laugh last night during the speeches when Vic said something to the effect, "I have had to fight to stay here this long". WTH?!?!
She has done the least of any HG in the history of BB.
She really thinks she "played" the game. LOL

I had to laugh last night during the speeches when Vic said something to the effect, "I have had to fight to stay here this long". WTH?!?!
She has done the least of any HG in the history of BB.
She really thinks she "played" the game. LOL

You forget, she's Batman.

Did anyone else notice Derrick choose an incorrect answer, hear the audience groan and then he quickly changed to the correct one? I was glad he won, but am surprised they didn't say something.

Just read this on Jokers:
"Cody/Derr/Vic were talking about the HOH comp. Derr said he heard someone in the audience gasp when he changed one of his answers."

one more week and they're ALL gone....

glad they finally "manned up" and got frankie out of the house

now watch victoria win it all!

wouldn't THAT be something!!!:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter