Big Brother 8 *Spoiler* Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so my top 4 are now Dustin, Eric, Jen, and Kail. I used to despise Jen and Kail, but now I really like them.

PLEASE SEND AMBER HOME.

Wait, can I just ask ... I thought I read that Jen's annoying "Jen shirts" were being taken away and replaced with regular shirts? Was that just a rumor? I am getting tired of those things. :rolleyes:

Anyway, Jameka went down in my book after last night's episode. I really don't think God has the BB8 winner "ordained." I would hope that God has better things to do than that, but that is just me. I did love, however, the church music playing every time Jameka got spiritual about the BB game. Someone remind me again, what's spiritual about playing a game to win $500K?

I think CBS should just send them all home and try again next year with new houseguests. :headache:

I like Jameka - but all this talk about God is driving me nuts. I like that she's true to her convictions, but dragging God into it? egads! I agree with ED on this one - I think God has better things to do than pay attention to this stupid game!

I was cracking up last night when she was talking about it and BB had organ music in the background :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And what was with the "God is Gangsta" comment from Jameka? I agree, bad, bad casting this year.

They should add a crying room and stick Amber and Danielle both in there and not let them out until they stop all the damn crying...it's really ruining the show.

Jameka went down in my book after last night's episode. I really don't think God has the BB8 winner "ordained." I would hope that God has better things to do than that, but that is just me. I did love, however, the church music playing every time Jameka got spiritual about the BB game. Someone remind me again, what's spiritual about playing a game to win $500K?

My husband and I totally agree with you. :)

Last night when Dustin took the prizes, DH and I had a big laugh remembering Boogie and Will play the coffin game in All Stars. Good times! :cool1:

Last night when Dustin took the prizes, DH and I had a big laugh remembering Boogie and Will play the coffin game in All Stars. Good times! :cool1:

:lmao: That was the greatest ever! I remember cracking up. All those players were so much better than this years. I guess that's why they were chosen to be all stars. I even LOVED Will, who was supposed to be the "villain." This years "villain", who I'm guessing is Dick, literally makes me nauseous :rotfl2:

Amber's crying is now just making me laugh. That's all she seems to do and it is an ugly cry. I hated it in the beginning, but now it is funny,

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter