Big Brother 8 Official Discussion Thread: Fans Only!

I wanted Carole or Ziggy to be up, I don't like either of them. Housemates this year still in:-

LIKE: twins, liam, johnty, tracey

OK: Brian, Tracey

DON'T LIKE: Ziggy, Carole, Kara-Louise

anyone else?

I hate Tracey!! The only reason she hasn't gone is because every week she's been up shes been the best of a bad bunch. She really gets on my nerves with her voice and she talk crap!! 'ave it'- shut up tracey!!! lol Psycho Gemma has left the building.

Is anyone watching the BB final tonight ? I will be, though I'm sad to say that BB8 hasn't been very interesting at all

It appears that the twins and Brian are still favourites to win, and to be honest as long as Carol or Ziggy don't win, then I'll be happy :thumbsup2

Has anyone voted this year ? I know I only voted to get rid of either Charley or Shabnam months ago - but that was all, so Endemol haven't made any money from me this year

Nevermind, lets hope that BB9 will be more fun next year

Mandy :)

Haven't voted for this years, But definetly going to watch it tonight.

I don't really mind who wins. But I would like Brian to win, I also wouldn't mind if the Twins won either.

Well I think that shows how boring this series was that noone has posted the winner!! Im happy enough that Brian won, like everyone else all I really cared about was that Ziggy didnt!!

Im so happy Brian won!! Im also very happy the twins didn't. I just didn't like them. I thought they were boring and their accents got on my nerves!! All they did was scream and shout 'love it'. Absolutely love Brian!

I am so pleased that Brian won, he has been very entertaining and has been a really nice guy :)

This is the first series I haven`t watched - looks like I didn`t miss much!
Here`s hoping the next seiries is better.

I didn't like Brian tbh.. I was wishing the Twins were to win!

Well, after one year of watching BB I'm already getting out of it. BB7 was good but this one was bad from day one. Still, now that it's over I can get back to my pokemon, they've been missing me lately.. ;) :lmao:

Oh Btw, Don't forget to Watch the 'Where are they Now?' Segment on Friday.. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter