**Big Brother 7 - Official Thread**

Nikki made a real fool of herself. Well done to the BB bosses for calling her bluff, cutting her interview and sending her back with the others. She really didn't want to go then, she wanted 15 mins of Davina trying to persuade her to talk. :sad2:

Well done Ash - e - leyne! :teeth:

Come on Glyn! Glyn to win!

Sara. :)

Shame really. :confused3 Still Glyn can be proud of himself - he's the only one who was honest and true to himself all the way through.

(And I'm still poor! :sad2: )

Well, as expected, well done Pete, :cheer2: but I so wanted Glyn to win, but well done on coming a very worthy runner up, Llongyfarchiadau Glyn :teeth:

Nubbedy said:
Nikki made a real fool of herself. Well done to the BB bosses for calling her bluff, cutting her interview and sending her back with the others. She really didn't want to go then, she wanted 15 mins of Davina trying to persuade her to talk. :sad2:

Oh that was so embarrassing, I'm so pleased that they cut it short, and I loved it when Davina said something like 'We've already seen your best bits' ~ nice one

Well done Pete, it's a shame that he's been the winner since week one, but it's been a good show overall ~ roll on next year :rotfl:

Im glad Pete won, he has been the best in the house and between him and Glyn i have wet myself countless times this series. I think Glyn may have got big headed if he'd won, but maybe would of made a better interview at the end. Glad they cut of Nikki, she had already done it once for goodness sake, thats more than the rest of them! Oh well, i hate x-factor so roll on the next TV phenominon! Has anyone else here been fans since series one? (i have skipped a few) and still thinks the first series was the best??

Nubbedy said:

That was soooooo funny!! :rotfl: Im really glad they cut her interview short, she deserved it after her attention seeking!!! Plus it meant that Richard got a nice long interview! :teeth:

jen_uk said:
That was soooooo funny!! :rotfl: Im really glad they cut her interview short, she deserved it after her attention seeking!!! Plus it meant that Richard got a nice long interview! :teeth:
ITA if I was her producer for her new tv show I'd put a clause in - No Diva tantrums and no pathetic acting.
BTW did anyone else think that she looked like an OAP when she was coming down the stairs, reminded me of Bus Pass **** jobs.
So glad She didn't get far and really pleased that Aisleyne wiped the floor with her.

carolfoy said:
BTW did anyone else think that she looked like an OAP when she was coming down the stairs

Yes!!! :rotfl: I don't know if this will mean anything to anybody else, but I thought she looked just like Julie Walters as the waitress in the Two Soups sketch!!!! :teeth:

Bit of a shock that Pete won :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ah well - Ash did excellent :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

My winner of the series!

If anyone wants to watch the best bits of the series - video can be found here

See ya next year! :Pinkbounc

I thought nikki looked awful too, and i dont think she expected davina to whisk her off to see the other housemates so soon like she said she wanted, think she was only saying that for attention! she wanted to be the centre of attention for as long as she could which was why she was 'dragging' it out....

jules

Bexx said:
Yes!!! :rotfl: I don't know if this will mean anything to anybody else, but I thought she looked just like Julie Walters as the waitress in the Two Soups sketch!!!! :teeth:

OMG Bexx - spot on!! :lmao:

carolfoy said:
ITA if I was her producer for her new tv show I'd put a clause in - No Diva tantrums and no pathetic acting.
BTW did anyone else think that she looked like an OAP when she was coming down the stairs, reminded me of Bus Pass **** jobs.
So glad She didn't get far and really pleased that Aisleyne wiped the floor with her.

:smickey: :fish: :donald:
i agree with you her face is as wrinkled as a bulldog but the bulldogs are better looking :bounce:

Laurafoster said:
Her face when she was voted out in 5th place was priceless :rotfl:

i think she believed in her own hype it's a shame she didn't realise peoples opinons changed whilst she was back in the house and people realised why they voted her out in the first place.
She is so confident about herself i'm sure she thought they'd changed the shows title to the nicky show.
I hope pete realises what a goldigger she is when he sees that she really only got interested in him after she got voted out the first time. :stir:

Yes, I wonder if he'll find out she only went after him when Sezer, George and Mikey were all 'taken' by the others and she was moaning all the time about not getting any male attention.
I bet George is glad he got out when he did as she was after him to begin with

I agree that Nicki doesnt really like Pete but I think the same is true for Pete! I think he was a total game player and only liked Nicki because he thought she was popular! Plus, the first time she was in the house he spent all his time fighting her off, it was only when she left that he said he liked and I think that was only because it gave him a chance to go for sympathy votes!!

If I was Nicki's producer I would cancel her show!! Noone wants to watch her anymore!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter