**Big Brother 7 - Official Thread**

Ooooh where did you hear that?? Mikey and Imogen to go for me!

I have read on a website that 9 of the evicted housemates will be eligible to go into the secret house tonight! We will vote who to put in, and will then vote for who we want to transfer back into the main house. That person will not be eligible to win. Shahbaz, George, Dawn and Sezer have not been invited back!!

Strommie said:
I have read on a website that 9 of the evicted housemates will be eligible to go into the secret house tonight! We will vote who to put in, and will then vote for who we want to transfer back into the main house. That person will not be eligible to win. Shahbaz, George, Dawn and Sezer have not been invited back!!

Where did you read that? :confused3
Sounds exciting. :cool1:

Jules224 said:
Where did you read that? :confused3
Sounds exciting. :cool1:

It's on one of the Big Brother websites.....

jules274 said:
iv just heard similar, we have to vote who to put back in???

Jules

Looks like it, and according to the Daily Star :blush: Nikki is the favourite to be voted back in.

No put Grace back in!! It would be so funny to see her and Imogen after Imogen has been cosy with Mikey!!

nikki for DEF is going back in. I will be voting for nikki and grace, they will well stir things up!!!

I hope Nikki goes back in - this series needs to be livened up a bit - surely the most boring BB yet!

I take it they're not inviting Sezer back because of those rape charges? Of course the official message will be because he got the highest percentage to go out ever...

Well, Mikey and Susie are favourites to be evicted tonight....I would be okay with that :thumbsup2

Jules224 said:
Yes Yes Yes :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Can't wait i'll be voting for Nikki, my favourite line in the diary room about Susie was " Who is she?" :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

That is my absolute fav moment of the show so far!

tinkerbell36 said:
I take it they're not inviting Sezer back because of those rape charges? Of course the official message will be because he got the highest percentage to go out ever...

OMG! What's that all about?? I hope it's not true :guilty:

:sunny:

Jodie

ely3857 said:
OMG! What's that all about?? I hope it's not true :guilty:

:sunny:

Jodie

yep sleezer has been ACCUSED of rape !

so whover goes back in can win !!!!!!!!!!!!

go nikkii :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter