**Big Brother 7 - Official Thread**

KayleeUK said:
Hey Mand

Holiday soon !! are you going to check in for BB updates??? :)

I am hoping to, so I hope you will all keep this thread up to date so I know who's up for eviction ~ LOL :)

to be honest i thought last nights show was a bit naff... sorry im sure im the only one who thought this, but it just wasnt funny to me.....

jules

KayleeUK said:
SO who is up for eviction?? Imogen and ????????????

Imogen, Jenny, Mikey and Susie

I really hope Mikey goes, he's getting on my nerves with all his arguing and having to have the last word ~ so he'll be getting a couple of votes from me before I jet off tomorrow

I loved BB tonight when Susie was stuck in the Diary Room with automated BB :)

I agree get Mikey out!! He is so arrogant! I hate the way he argues with people and always thinks he is right. Its the first time the others have put him up for nomination (I think) and if he goes on Friday he will be sooo shocked as he thinks he is safe! Especially if BB doesnt let them know who else is up!

Susie for me too.... sooo boring zzzzzzzzzz
but she was hysterical when she was stuck in the diary room, i thought she was going to blow a fuse....hahahaha

jules

jules274 said:
Susie for me too.... sooo boring zzzzzzzzzz
but she was hysterical when she was stuck in the diary room, i thought she was going to blow a fuse....hahahaha

jules

i agree ...... very funny :rotfl:

I loved the bit with Susie in the diary room 'now come on, this is getting very silly' :rotfl: I want Mikey to go this week, he is too cocky by half :teeth:

mandymouse said:
C'mon Pam, we'll get him out together ~ LOL

Mandy, I've voted 5 times already for Mikey, how about you? Hope you are keeping your part of the bargain!!! If he doesn't get evicted on Friday, I'll know who to blame!

Pam

pampat said:
Mandy, I've voted 5 times already for Mikey, how about you? Hope you are keeping your part of the bargain!!! If he doesn't get evicted on Friday, I'll know who to blame!

Pam

Don't worry Pam, I've voted a couple of times for him this morning ~ lets hope it's enough :thumbsup2

allthough idon't like mikey i still would prefer it if susie went i really don't see the point of her being in there she's about exciting as watching paint dry :sad2:

Hmmm! Mikey is playing a really strange game, does he think he's beyond eviction as he's been nominated before and stayed? I think he's definately the fave to go after last nights arguing, maybe he's missing his 'Gracie' :rotfl2:

the house starting to break down was funny !! imagine poor suse if the KETTLE broke down :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i agree mikey to go :banana:

Jules224 said:
I think i've changed my mind, Mikey was horrible tonight!
yes after last nites arguements that mikey created i will be glad to see him go he just won't let anybody have the last word he is so childish but also thinks he's clever with it. He and grace are well suited if only there as a dessert island for the two off them!!! :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter