**Big Brother 7 - Official Thread**

mandymouse said:
Yay, Michael and Spiral have gone. I didn't see it last night, did I miss anything ? :)

last nights show was good- pete came across very badly by whining that he didnt get his letter from home even tho he WANTED to leave and be an officer,also dickies letter was very emotional so pete should have been pleased for dickie.

im sure i heard jennie tell michael to remind everyone outside about her RECORD AND THAT SHE SINGS !! maybe someone can confirm that ??

spirals interview was good he was very upset when shown how ash behaved towards him and that she nominated him !
hth :)

I was crying a little bit at Richard's letter :blush:

It was really emotional and I was nearly crying as much as Micheal!!

Susan

mark&sue said:
It was really emotional and I was nearly crying as much as Micheal!!

Me too

So, who do we want out this week ? I thought Mikey was out of order having a go at Suzie in front of everyone the other night, he keeps doing that, he has to have an audience, he should've spoken to her quietly in the bedroom, unfortunately I can't see him being nominated though :guilty:

mandymouse said:
Me too

So, who do we want out this week ? I thought Mikey was out of order having a go at Suzie in front of everyone the other night, he keeps doing that, he has to have an audience, he should've spoken to her quietly in the bedroom, unfortunately I can't see him being nominated though :guilty:
i want aisleyne to go she is really annoying me and by not being nominated is getting a bit too cosy in the house!!! :badpc: and also susie needs to go she loooked so uncomfortable when they were all talking about tommy tanking last nite what did she expect she wanted to go in the house so desperately she knew what the programme was about b4 she went in and how the topic of conversation turns to nookie when people have had a few drinks. She needs to have a few drinks to loosen up she's so stiff :crazy:

I would be quite happy for Aisleyne to go now. Her fake laughs are really annoying :teeth: I agree though that Mikey was out of order talking to Susie like that. He even took her into the lounge where there were other people to listen :stir:

I quite like Ashleyne now, i didnt like her in the begining but i do now... i felt sorry for her when Spiral had a go at her in the prison. I want Suzie out next, she does my head in!!!

ariel75 said:
i and also susie needs to go she loooked so uncomfortable when they were all talking about tommy tanking last nite what did she expect :

I had to laugh when she said 'I won't be talking about my sex life' and repeated it several times to try and make the others ask her more :rotfl2:
She probably does it with marigolds on anyway!

I just don't get Susie at all - she's really acting to be so classy and upright yet she's got the same **** job as Leah and plies herself as a 'model' :confused3 I mean she looks like a hooker and speaks like the queen

carolfoy said:
I mean she looks like a hooker and speaks like the queen

:lmao:

Carol, you have a fabulous way of putting things!!

i agree it probably gets a bit too mesy for her!!I wonder if she lies back and has a cup of tea after

last nights show was very funny, big brother going on holiday was a great idea....the automated system made me laugh :rotfl:

natalielongstaff said:
last nights show was very funny, big brother going on holiday was a great idea....the automated system made me laugh :rotfl:

I agree Nat, and when they pushed all the buttons and it said 'You have been evicted' ~ I was in bits laughing :rotfl:

natalielongstaff said:

It drove me up the wall. It was like being in work all day listening to Virgin holidays on the phone :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter