**Big Brother 7 - Official Thread**

Seems Chantelle and Preston are heading up the aisle on 25th august - what is it with celebs? meet 'em, marry 'em within 6 months?? :rotfl2:

carolfoy said:
:rotfl2: yes poor Glyns face was a picture! I'll def be voting Michael/Spiral out

Yep, but fair play to him, he put it on :rotfl: I am sure Michael and Spiral will go :sunny:

carolfoy said:
:rotfl2: yes poor Glyns face was a picture! I'll def be voting Michael/Spiral out

No !! Carol, you have to vote for who you want to save

I agree Kaylee, Glyn pressie was great :)

carolfoy said:
what is it with celebs? meet 'em, marry 'em within 6 months?? :rotfl2:

Hmmm if only I could just bump into Johnny Depp then...!

mandymouse said:
No !! Carol, you have to vote for who you want to save

I agree Kaylee, Glyn pressie was great :)

ooh! thanks for the reminder Mandy - otherwise you'd all be blaming me when richard/pete leave :lmao:

anyone of the pairs to go but please not pete or dickie or i think i'd have to stop watching if they went i don't like any of the others

carolfoy said:
Seems Chantelle and Preston are heading up the aisle on 25th august - what is it with celebs? meet 'em, marry 'em within 6 months?? :rotfl2:
:happytv: not only that they split up six months later do not like chantelle and preston chantelle ain't no celeb and i hadn't even heard of the ordinary boys till then and their records never really flew off the shelves after :surfweb:

Well Spiral really showed his true colours after hearing he was up for nomination. I didn't think he had it in him to cry actually but his leching after Aisleyne is a bit creepy

At last, what looks like a great task, The Prison task, where half the HM's are prisoners and the other half are prison officers

http://bigbrother.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds10235.html

the poor prisoners had to peel 1000 onions

http://bigbrother.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds10239.html

and were then rewarded with a cake and info of a secret area, where they could pamper themselves and drink cocktails

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=2529&articleMask=1&housemateId=

Brilliant, and about time

carolfoy said:
Well Spiral really showed his true colours after hearing he was up for nomination. I didn't think he had it in him to cry actually but his leching after Aisleyne is a bit creepy

I think all spiral's tears etc was for the camera's benefit...he doesnt want to go and is trying to get the sympathy vote.... just my opinion of course.

Jules
:Pinkbounc

I thought last nights show was brilliant. At last a good task and I thought that Pete and Glyn were hilarious :)

yes, the prison task is great but I still think the best one was last years one when Maxwell had to do tasks by himself whilst singing 'all by myself' whilst the others partied :rotfl2:

Yeah I really enjoyed last night's task, haha Glyn was like a kid in a sweetie shop!! And Glyn and Pete's re-enactment of Psycho was top, they make a scarily good double team dontcha think?

I miss Nikki though - has anyone heard she is getting her own show on E4 - Princess Nikki, where she'll attempt 'real' jobs?

Kind of screams 'The Simple Life' if you ask me...!

Yeah, the Psycho scene was very funny too :thumbsup2

I can't say that I'm missing Nikki though, I would imagine that she'll do well whatever she does :)

NOw if Pete and Glynn were getting their own show I'd definately watch but I'm afraid Nikki is too false and whiny for me.
Aisleynes getting on my nerves now - I can't stand screamers

carolfoy said:
NOw if Pete and Glynn were getting their own show I'd definately watch but I'm afraid Nikki is too false and whiny for me.
Aisleynes getting on my nerves now - I can't stand screamers

I agree, the way she was shrieking all the time last night was driving me mad :rolleyes:

Strommie said:
I agree, the way she was shrieking all the time last night was driving me mad :rolleyes:

:rotfl: i had to laugh when she screamed when glyn arrived at the prison-she only saw him 5 mins before :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter