Big Brother 5

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
Hi there

Is there anyone out there who is looking forward to the new series of Big Brother? I know I am. It should be a good night on Fri 28th May as its also the final episode of Friends.

mandymouse

Yes, I'm a fan of BB, just hope they have chosen a few 'less boring types' to make the show more interesting than the last. Roll on May 28th.

Holly

Yes, I am looking forward to BB 5

I am very sad as its the last episode of friends :sad:

I love BB, but as someone else stated I really hope they get a good crowd in there this time.:)

Yep May 28th will be a good night for TV:tongue:

I'm looking forward to BB5.I say I won't watch, then find myself sucked in as usual;)

I cannot wait for May 28th for the new BB and the last Friends. There is a leaving 'do' from work on that night and I have already made my excuses not to go so that I can sit in from of the t.v with goodies stacked around me and not move for approx 4 hours!

How sad am I?

I'm looking forward to BB5 starting too. Just hope they get some interesting characters in the house this year.

Dito I agreee with all that has been said. I am double booked for that night. Will have to see if i can get out off it.
:smooth:

another BB fan here, am really looking forward to it. I'll still be sobbing from the final Friends episode when this starts lol.

Anz :earsgirl:

Highlights of BB4

I too am hoping for a better lot of housemates this year, but what was your highlight of last year? Mine was Christmas Day, it was really good.

By the way I've seen the final episode of Friends and it is really good - funny and a bit sad.

mandymouse

BB5 Im looking forward to it, but unfortunetly I will be somewhere else when that starts and friends finishes!!!!;)

Jules

Yippee

Tonight on E4 (& Wed & Thurs Night) there are some shows showing 'best of' highlights of previous BB's. I'm really looking forward to seeing Alison falling off the table and Alex hiding behind the door doing his 'Thats the way aha aha I like it'.

mandymouse

Big fan of BB - so looking forward to the new series.
Alex was my fav last year, with his cleaning obsession!!

Friends - actually I have never ever watched an episode of Friends!!!!!..does that make me weird?? LOL

Cath:D

No Scottish Maleficent

Not watching Friends isn't wierd - wierd is you and me seem to be on the A - Z game and Song title threads all the time - how sad is that? LOL

mandymouse

Can't wait for BB5

I also play the games on the US Community Boards - sad! lol

I can't wait for evil BB5 to start (although I admit I was a Cameron fan last year.) I'm sad Friends is ending but at least I have every episode on DVD!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter