BIG BROTHER 18!!! SUMMER 2016!!! Spoilers Welcome!!!

I'm still waiting for Michelle to start playing. She's been an object of pity all season, whining and crying and not making any sort of an alliance.

She hated Bridgette eagerly on because Bridgette stole her man....really??. You. claim to be a superfan and that's the basis for your strategy?

If they vote out the only remaing real players... James, Paul and Victor...then it's a tossi up. The girls are basically interchangeable.

Last edited:
Yeah...a toss up. Maybe Michelle because she has been on the chopping block more where Nicole is just background noise. But Michelle is soooo annoying, Nicole is too but less so. And Nicole was a game player in the beginning.

Michelle...I feel Corey and Nicole have just skated by simply by latching onto people like Paulie. Michelle is by herself basically. That being said, I hope none of the 3 win!!

Saw this on Jokers:
CqPcMTTUIAAAyd6.jpg

Ziggy Marley posted a shot that included him in the audience:
https://twitter.com/ziggymarley/status/766698469218144256

Also, if you watch the episode VERY carefully, you will see his shoulder or hands in a few shots. He was sitting next to Natalie in the pie comp.

Paulie actually won Jessie's Tech Pak Spectacular, but editing made it look like Victor won and they gave him the prize as well.

Saw this on Jokers:
CqPcMTTUIAAAyd6.jpg

Ziggy Marley posted a shot that included him in the audience:
https://twitter.com/ziggymarley/status/766698469218144256

Also, if you watch the episode VERY carefully, you will see his shoulder or hands in a few shots. He was sitting next to Natalie in the pie comp.

Paulie actually won Jessie's Tech Pak Spectacular, but editing made it look like Victor won and they gave him the prize as well.

Oh wow. That's so interesting how they tried to play it off like he was gone. I should have saved that episode to watch again..

I would vote Michelle. Michelle actually has been playing the game, they just don't show you. Nicole and Corey on the other hand, it's a miracle if they ever leave their bed. This is why I wish everyone watched the live feeds. So you can see what's really happening in the house. The show can be a lot different than to what's really going on. Also, the DR's are all pretty much scripted, the houseguests talk about it. The DR also influences the game. Natalie has said that the DR hinted at wanting her and James to work with Nicole and Corey and look what happened. Over night, Natalie wants a final 4 with her James, Nicole and Corey after weeks of not trusting them and not liking them.

Natalie has a bad case of hohitis. She has lost my support. I'm rooting for Paul, Victor and Michelle now.

Also, Nicole and James got in to trouble by the DR about talking about giving "gifts" to each other if the other wins. They had a long convo about it; they would give each other, Corey and Natalie $10,000 if either won and hinted at a pre-show alliance since their families are apparently very close. Production made Nicole tell everyone that she is not allowed to do that and made her apologize for it. This is why I hate returning players unless it's an All-Stars season. Too much outside influence.

I would vote Michelle. Michelle actually has been playing the game, they just don't show you. Nicole and Corey on the other hand, it's a miracle if they ever leave their bed. This is why I wish everyone watched the live feeds. So you can see what's really happening in the house. The show can be a lot different than to what's really going on. Also, the DR's are all pretty much scripted, the houseguests talk about it. The DR also influences the game. Natalie has said that the DR hinted at wanting her and James to work with Nicole and Corey and look what happened. Over night, Natalie wants a final 4 with her James, Nicole and Corey after weeks of not trusting them and not liking them.

Natalie has a bad case of hohitis. She has lost my support. I'm rooting for Paul, Victor and Michelle now.

Also, Nicole and James got in to trouble by the DR about talking about giving "gifts" to each other if the other wins. They had a long convo about it; they would give each other, Corey and Natalie $10,000 if either won and hinted at a pre-show alliance since their families are apparently very close. Production made Nicole tell everyone that she is not allowed to do that and made her apologize for it. This is why I hate returning players unless it's an All-Stars season. Too much outside influence.

LOL! When I first read this, I was thinking Natalie had a bad case of "ho"hitis and wondered which guys she was all over (I even felt bad for James for a second) but then re-read it again....HOHitis:rotfl2:

Here is one major issue that I'm having with Natalie right now.

Remember when Paulie and Natalie had that fight in the HOH room about Paulie making Natalie uncomfortable and he was calling her out for being a flirt? An example that was brought up was that Natalie would let Paul put his hands on her thigh but she said that Paul was like a brother so he didn't make her uncomfortable. Well, now that Natalie has made Paul and Victor the enemies of the house, all of a sudden Paul was harassing her by putting his hand on her leg, etc.

Michelle...I feel Corey and Nicole have just skated by simply by latching onto people like Paulie. Michelle is by herself basically. That being said, I hope none of the 3 win!!

Michelle tagged on to whoever she could early on in this game. The only reason she is now by herself is everyone she was riding along with has been voted out.

I just don't see Michelle really "playing" the game. She rode the coat tails of a few. Now she has to play. She came late to the party IMO, LOL.

Spot on!

Michelle is playing the Jun game. A true floater game which is an actual strategy that works. Unfortunately, Rachel Reilly has ruined the definition/respectability of the floater.

Ugh. This show is not what it used to be since Allison Grodner took over. Such a shame.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter