Big Brother 15

For anyone that is interested, GM's blog is up.

I personally think she is delusional when it comes to Nick. :upsidedow

HOH BLOG: GINAMARIE
POSTED ON AUG 7, 2013 10:10AM

OMG BBVX this weeks been crazy!!!! i can't believe I'm had the honor of being HOH!!! Its awesome my BB Bunny gave me my key hahahah soooooo awesome it was perfect !!!

the only thing that could of made being HOH perfect was having Nick here to share it with me :-(((. I miss him like crazy . but i know he's routing me on back home and is super duper proud of me … if you ever see that "Blue Hat" it means i'm thinking of you and knowing your still with me in this crazy house . Nick you made me feel so special and always made me smile and laugh. you are such an amazing guy . i don't know how I'm living here without you lol. just know i'm playing nice, staying cool, and working hard for us . i'll see you soon !!!

First night as HOH was AMAZING!!!! everyone got to see my pic and all my cool *** stuff ! Being HOH is amazing !!! but it not all sunshine and rainbows … you know you have to nom 2 house guest and thats one of my hardest jobs. but it a dirty job an somebody's Got to do it !!!

Last but not least i Finally got my hair dyed thanks to Elissa . she rocks !!!! It came out amazing . Whooo hooooo !!!

i'll leave off on this note . I coundt be happier living in the Big brother House . I met the most amazing people and maybe even found the man of my dreams ! i coundt of asked for anything more , even though theres ups and downs and you miss your family and friends back at home. I feel truly blessed for bing here and living my dreams . I thank you all so much , I may not be the best writer but i try lol. thank you to my friends and family back at home in staten island new york … thank you all so much you i love you !!! Well i guess I'm all done … i love all you BB fans… keep watching its gonna get even more wild and crazy ohhhhh and it you like think of me and give me some luck so i can be the next MVP lol. thank you all so much

:sad2:

No words or should I say kno werds...

Last night my son told me she was near tears because she couldn't get her blog together because she couldn't spell or put a sentence together....??? How do you go on tv and admit you cannot write.

The whole GM melt down is unreal to read about

Ginamarie is power crying because she struggled writing her HOH blog. She thinks people are going to think she is stupid. .
GM: “People are going to make fun because I can’t spell or right”

Helen is very vocal trying to calm her down and pour praise on Ginamarie. “you have something so special I have never seen it before in my life “
Helen tries to tell her the fans don’t want to read about How plato’s theories relate to the game they want to year from Gina MArie YO YO YO staten island”
Helen: “No on likes perfect.. missed spelled words and sentences that are grammatically imperfect.. no one likes perfect OK.. They want to se the Ginamarie you are”
Andy: “Everyone loves who you are”
Helen: “you are so special it’s going to come through the page.. it’s going to come through the page.. Your are not going to be writing the same type of blog I would write, JUDD would write or
McCrae..OK.. You have to realize.. i’m not kidding you have a thing about you that is very unique”
Helen: “I’m not kidding I have never met someone like you there’s millions of people that are book smart there is only one Ginamarie.. you are so special.. I wish I was more like you.. out of my 37 years I have never met someone like you .. ok ”
GM: “Thanks”

GM sobbing saying guys always made her look stupid. GM: “ Nick never made me feel stupid ever that’s why I really Likeded him … “ (never heard Likeded before had to google it )

Is Helen KIDDING? There are about a MILLION GinaMarie's in Brooklyn! Most haven't BLEACHED their hair but they have the same ways and attitude. Nothing "special" about her.

:lmao:

Good! I was hoping that the cops questioned him in the house but it looks like they just did a little investigating where he lives.

I can't even bring myself to watch the clip. Reading the transcript is bad enough...

He jokes about this kind of stuff? This was funny to him! He was so matter of fact. You could tell Andy was uncomfortable, but Spencer didn't pick up on it...he just continued with his word vomit!

Where in the hell did they find these people?

In looking at the video, it seems like he has on his microphone and is holding another one to his mouth. What kind of person would even think of something like this and then have the nerve to joke about it? That is just horrible!

He should be kicked out of the house.

My guess, just a guess. I think CBS knows Candice is going home tomorrow and they decided at the last minute to start jury with THIS weeks eliminations. Just because they knew it would be Candice. :goodvibes

Totally my guess.

I do not think Julie will tell the HG's (left in the house) about the decision.

Let them all be shocked when they all see Candice in jury.

I love your way of thinking. I hope you are right!

For anyone that is interested, GM's blog is up.

I personally think she is delusional when it comes to Nick. :upsidedow

HOH BLOG: GINAMARIE
POSTED ON AUG 7, 2013 10:10AM

OMG BBVX this weeks been crazy!!!! i can't believe I'm had the honor of being HOH!!! Its awesome my BB Bunny gave me my key hahahah soooooo awesome it was perfect !!!

the only thing that could of made being HOH perfect was having Nick here to share it with me :-(((. I miss him like crazy . but i know he's routing me on back home and is super duper proud of me … if you ever see that "Blue Hat" it means i'm thinking of you and knowing your still with me in this crazy house . Nick you made me feel so special and always made me smile and laugh. you are such an amazing guy . i don't know how I'm living here without you lol. just know i'm playing nice, staying cool, and working hard for us . i'll see you soon !!!

First night as HOH was AMAZING!!!! everyone got to see my pic and all my cool *** stuff ! Being HOH is amazing !!! but it not all sunshine and rainbows … you know you have to nom 2 house guest and thats one of my hardest jobs. but it a dirty job an somebody's Got to do it !!!

Last but not least i Finally got my hair dyed thanks to Elissa . she rocks !!!! It came out amazing . Whooo hooooo !!!

i'll leave off on this note . I coundt be happier living in the Big brother House . I met the most amazing people and maybe even found the man of my dreams ! i coundt of asked for anything more , even though theres ups and downs and you miss your family and friends back at home. I feel truly blessed for bing here and living my dreams . I thank you all so much , I may not be the best writer but i try lol. thank you to my friends and family back at home in staten island new york … thank you all so much you i love you !!! Well i guess I'm all done … i love all you BB fans… keep watching its gonna get even more wild and crazy ohhhhh and it you like think of me and give me some luck so i can be the next MVP lol. thank you all so much

OMG, delusional is putting it nicely...she's flipping nuts. I hope Nick has a restraining order in place for when she gets out. The saddest part about it is that she's in her 30's for goodness sake; it's not like she's some immature boy crazy teenager. So insane!

Not sure if you saw more on BBAD, but what I saw from the aired show it looked like Nick barely tolerated GM...

Not sure if you saw more on BBAD, but what I saw from the aired show it looked like Nick barely tolerated GM...

This was my impression as well. I watched a good amount of "After Dark" in the beginning and read a good amount of the updates, and while he certainly wasn't mean to her, it was very obvious that he wanted nothing in the way of being romantically involved with her at all. To me, it always came off, as he didn't want to make her mad or hurt her feelings, but it was very clear that he had no interest in her.

The whole situation is just so odd, and honestly after reading about her total breakdown over writing the blog and how she always feels like she's stupid and that others think she is too, and the fact that it has been shown that she can barely put together a correct sentence or come up with actual words, I'm starting to kinda almost feel bad for her and wonder if she has some underlying issues that we're not aware of. I just can't really wrap my head around how someone can be so socially and possibly academically unaware and "disadvantaged" to put it nicely.

In looking at the video, it seems like he has on his microphone and is holding another one to his mouth. What kind of person would even think of something like this and then have the nerve to joke about it? That is just horrible!

He should be kicked out of the house.

That was McCrae's mic. He was saying it as a joke as if Mcrae was saying it. I totally agree that it was dumb and a very strange topic to joke about, but I don't think it warranted any police involvement or that he should be kicked out of the house. Far worse things have been said that were REAL and those players are still in the house.

That was McCrae's mic. He was saying it as a joke as if Mcrae was saying it. I totally agree that it was dumb and a very strange topic to joke about, but I don't think it warranted any police involvement or that he should be kicked out of the house. Far worse things have been said that were REAL and those players are still in the house.

Others have been awful, too. Only talking about Spencer right now (and he has made other terrible comments in the house at other times). Someone else thought this was bad enough to do a police investigation. Will Julie mention this to him? This whole cast is a mess.

I actually think they did the right thing by investigating. Joking or not, his comments were very suspicious.

I actually think they did the right thing by investigating. Joking or not, his comments were very suspicious.

If you go back and read the article that was linked to, there is an update from the author that states in no way was he admitting to a crime, and that it was clear from the start that he was doing it as a joke with McRae's mic. I'm not a Spencer fan, and I agree that he has made some bad comments, but no one is THAT stupid to actually say something like that and mean it. There is a big difference between Aaryn making racist remarks on camera and Spencer supposedly admitting to a serious crime that could land him in prison. Very bad joke, but still, just a joke. I want so many people out of the house right now. I wish they would get Amanda out this week. How they can't figure out it is best for them is beyond me. These people are so clueless! :rotfl:

Once these bigots get out of the house and realize all their homophobic, misogynist and racist statements have been noted by the viewers, they'll all claim they were just joking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter