Big Brother 15

I guess I'm with the minority, too. Amanda drives me nuts. She dominates or at least tries to dominate many of the houseguests. What she thinks is cute remarks in the diary room is annoying. I can't wait for her to go and hopefully soon.

I like Howard! And yes, I watch more than just what they show on the Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday shows. I have live feed plus I watch BBAD.

I have not liked Amanda as well. McRae is starting to bug me because of his closeness to her. My favorites are Helen, Elissa, Candace, Howard, and Judd. I totally dislike Gina Marie, Kaitlyn, and Aaryn. I am not sure yet how I feel about Spencer and Andy.

From the bb FB page

Last night was McCrae’s birthday so Amanda planned a special birthday present for him. At about midnight, the boys ran into the HOH room, wearing bandanas around their face as they shackled McCrae. Shortly after, Amanda sauntered thought the door to the HOH room where a stripper-like outfit, complete with a flogger – homemade by Ginamare. Flashback to 12am BBT on 7/21 on your live feeds to see it all for yourself.

McCrae’, adorned in a bejweled crown, happily accepted 24 birthday belly kisses from Amanda, followed by 24 smacks on his butt with the flogger. The houseguests then joined together to sing Happy Birthday to McCrae.

But, the fun-filled birthday turned to drama when Elissa made comments about Amanda looking like a hooker and being trashy. Apparently, Amanda caught wind of Elissa’s remarks and is seen crying in the downstairs bathroom while the other girls console her. Flashback to 12:45am BBT on your live feeds to see all of that drama go down.

According to Morty's site, there is no evidence that Elissa made these comments. Nobody could find the alleged audio of Elissa saying that. This may be some Amanda manipulation.

I voted for Elissa to be the nominee! She's annoying - maybe because I really didn't like her sister...Can't wait to see who is next on the list. I hope it is Helen. I liked her at first but not anymore. I think McRae could win it all.

The 3 appropriate people are nominated. GinaMarie is extremely annoying in my opinion and while I think Kaitlin is the appropriate one to go home (she is playing more than the other 2), both Aaryn and GinaMarie are just taking up space in the house.

GinaMarie is just as bad as Aaryn with her comments. They just are said under her breath most of the time and are not talked about. Spencer is a horrible person also with his comments.

I also want Amanda out ASAP. Best case scenario would be one of the three this week, double elimination next week with one of the two remaining and Amanda.

.....I also want Amanda out ASAP. Best case scenario would be one of the three this week, double elimination next week with one of the two remaining and Amanda.

YES!!!!!! I want her out too, just as bad as Aaryn.

Accidentally by the millions of dingbat voters who thought they were STILL voting for MVP.... :rolleyes1

I think the "dingbats" may have actually saved her. I think the list went - Aaryn, Kaitlin, Ellissa, GinaMarie. Being 4th. was the worst place to be after Judd made his nominations.

Ellissa would have most likely been 4th. if people didn't get the concept wrong. There are a ton of Rachel dislikers out there (not sure if it is a word, but I don't like to use the alternative). Plus there are people who just don't like Ellissa.

I like her. I think her grace under pressure is a breath of fresh air when you are living in the house she is.

My favorites are Judd and Ellissa. I used to like Helen but I can't stand her ego lately. I like McCrae but he is hooked up with the Devil and he isn't playing his own game. Maybe is Amanda goes home I will change my opinion on him.

The rest of the guests have opened my eyes. I live a bit sheltered and or I have had blinders on for a while. It turns my stomach to hear some of the comments from the house.

I think the "dingbats" may have actually saved her. I think the list went - Aaryn, Kaitlin, Ellissa, GinaMarie. Being 4th. was the worst place to be after Judd made his nominations.

Ellissa would have most likely been 4th. if people didn't get the concept wrong. There are a ton of Rachel dislikers out there (not sure if it is a word, but I don't like to use the alternative). Plus there are people who just don't like Ellissa.

I like her. I think her grace under pressure is a breath of fresh air when you are living in the house she is.

My favorites are Judd and Ellissa. I used to like Helen but I can't stand her ego lately. I like McCrae but he is hooked up with the Devil and he isn't playing his own game. Maybe is Amanda goes home I will change my opinion on him.

The rest of the guests have opened my eyes. I live a bit sheltered and or I have had blinders on for a while. It turns my stomach to hear some of the comments from the house.

I really like Elissa and how she has handled herself from the beginning. Some of the choices she has made have been questionable to me, but she has definitely shown 'grace and style' under pressure. She has had a target on her back from day 1 and has handled it very well. I like her MUCH better than Rachel.

I agree completely about Helen. She was my fave until recently. Her ego is out of control.

I like Candace, too, but she really needs to DO something. She looks like a floater to me.

I don't care for Judd AT ALL. He doesn't seem very bright to me. He says no one is calling the shots for him, but he's questionable. I don't think he has a backbone.

Gina Marie seems like a complete bimbo and REALLY needs to go. Her, Amanda, Spencer, Howard, Jessie and the redheaded kid are total floaters. In the words of Rachel, they need to "grab a life vest"!

McCrae is a goob. He needs to go. I did like him before the whole Amanda thing. What is that ABOUT anyway?? She's supposed to be a big time real estate agent and he delivers pizza. I don't get it at all. Was Amanda just THAT desperate for a showmance?

I really like Elissa and how she has handled herself from the beginning. Some of the choices she has made have been questionable to me, but she has definitely shown 'grace and style' under pressure. She has had a target on her back from day 1 and has handled it very well. I like her MUCH better than Rachel.

I agree completely about Helen. She was my fave until recently. Her ego is out of control.

I like Candace, too, but she really needs to DO something. She looks like a floater to me.

I don't care for Judd AT ALL. He doesn't seem very bright to me. He says no one is calling the shots for him, but he's questionable. I don't think he has a backbone.

Gina Marie seems like a complete bimbo and REALLY needs to go. Her, Amanda, Spencer, Howard, Jessie and the redheaded kid are total floaters. In the words of Rachel, they need to "grab a life vest"!

McCrae is a goob. He needs to go. I did like him before the whole Amanda thing. What is that ABOUT anyway?? She's supposed to be a big time real estate agent and he delivers pizza. I don't get it at all. Was Amanda just THAT desperate for a showmance?

It seems to me that Amanda likes to "wear the pants," and a successful guy would be too much competition for her. I think she said once to McCrae, "you're my trophy wife." That about sums it up.

It seems to me that Amanda likes to "wear the pants," and a successful guy would be too much competition for her. I think she said once to McCrae, "you're my trophy wife." That about sums it up.

If it is true Amanda was in an abusive sort of relationship before the house. Woman tend to gravitate to men who are more submissive after being abused as a mechanism to not get hurt again. Now I don't think that is an answer for everyone but she seems to have low self esteem, is being really aggressive but in a weird un-natural way, and is definitely making McCrae the submissive in the showmance.

If it is true Amanda was in an abusive sort of relationship before the house. Woman tend to gravitate to men who are more submissive after being abused as a mechanism to not get hurt again. Now I don't think that is an answer for everyone but she seems to have low self esteem, is being really aggressive but in a weird un-natural way, and is definitely making McCrae the submissive in the showmance.

Funny, I find the opposite to be true. I know MANY formerly abused children who are adults now and they are all somewhat submissive and dependent on men. The ones who are aggressive are usually very confident.

She doesn't seem to have very low self esteem (like Jesse or Gina Marie), just misplaced super confidence. She seems to have a bit more testosterone than estrogen and it works for her. It works for salespeople, too and she is a high end realtor in a high end city.

Funny, I find the opposite to be true. I know MANY formerly abused children who are adults now and they are all somewhat submissive and dependent on men. The ones who are aggressive are usually very confident.

She doesn't seem to have very low self esteem (like Jesse or Gina Marie), just misplaced super confidence. She seems to have a bit more testosterone than estrogen and it works for her. It works for salespeople, too and she is a high end realtor in a high end city.

I see everything you are saying also except the low self-esteem. To me that is the most obvious thing I do see other than being obnoxious.

Jesse has low self esteem? All she does is talk about how hot she is.

With regards to Amanda, are we sure we can trust her when she says she was in an abusive relationship? To her that probably means her man telling her "no" when she demands to see the notebook.

Jesse has low self esteem? All she does is talk about how hot she is.

With regards to Amanda, are we sure we can trust her when she says she was in an abusive relationship? To her that probably means her man telling her "no" when she demands to see the notebook.

Yes, Jesse is pathetic. The way she throws herself on the guys instead of letting them come to her... telling people how HOT you are is a total sign of low self esteem, you're hoping they'll agree because you're trying to convince them AND yourself.

Confident women just wait for men to come to them... and they do. Confidence is an aphrodisiac, insecurity is a repellent.:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter