Big Brother 15

:goodvibes You're a mess! If I were Candice I wouldn't be complaining!! I'd be cuddling up a little bit closer....
cuddle-smiley.gif

Haha.

I love that Amanda knows and told Aaryn that she's being portrayed as a racist and Aaryn acted like that was the most ridiculous, made up thing she ever heard. She will see.....

I love that Amanda knows and told Aaryn that she's being portrayed as a racist and Aaryn acted like that was the most ridiculous, made up thing she ever heard. She will see.....

From what Amanda said in that YouTube video, didn't it sound like BB was questioning the other house guests about Aaryn's comments?

From what Amanda said in that YouTube video, didn't it sound like BB was questioning the other house guests about Aaryn's comments?

Yes, BB was pulling them in the diary room and questioning them.

Regardless of how CLUELESS Aaryn is, YouTube's videos and their LOVELY comments will be around for years for her to see... I hope she gets a great big EYEFUL of all the love the world has for her. :lmao:

Yes, BB was pulling them in the diary room and questioning them.

Regardless of how CLUELESS Aaryn is, YouTube's videos and their LOVELY comments will be around for years for her to see... I hope she gets a great big EYEFUL of all the love the world has for her. :lmao:
And I hope we get to see some of it!

From 3:45am last night "Kaitlin is worried that her dad will think badly of her for having sex with Jeremy in the house".

Geez she waited two whole days after meeting Jeremy to be with him (might have been even less) and she is just now worrying about this? :scratchin

Yeah, I'm sure her daddy probably thinks "that's my girl"! :thumbsup2

Speaking of being with Jeremy, did anyone see him carrying her to bed the other night telling her that she sure was a lucky girl to get to be with him, and did she know how many other girls would kill for the chance? Oh puh-leeze :crazy2:

And that horrific mess last night - that video was so disturbing, and what really gets me is that not one of those people in that room stood up for Candice when it was going down. They all must be scared of Aaryn - too sad. It sure reinforced that GM is Aaryn's right hand, and she is just as nasty as Aaryn is.

I'm glad Howard stepped in and took Candice out of the fire - but I also hate that Candice and Howard had to sleep on the floor in the other room. :(

This house needs someone to step up and be a HERO ;)

No one is going to be a hero because Kaitlin, GM, and Jeremy all back Aaryn in this. She is the main problem, but that whole group is bullying the rest of the house.

What Aaryn said in that scene of her mocking Candace, "Whatcha gonna do?" I think has gone over the edge. I was opposed to them removing her before because what about the rest of them? What about the sexism, the homophobia? They can't kick them all out. But it's gone into a place so ugly and hateful, I just don't feel right that CBS is letting it go on.

I also don't think she is going to change, have an epiphany, feel bad when she gets out. She does not get that this is wrong. She thinks her worldview is the way the world is and she doesn't care about the issue, as she told Amanda: "I wish I could care more about this, but I don't." (paraphrase) I do think Julie should show her a clip of racist things she has said upon her exit because Julie has to address the racism, but I don't think it will have much impact on Aaryn. She'll just excuse it, say "but they called me Barbie and that's the same."

No one is going to be a hero because Kaitlin, GM, and Jeremy all back Aaryn in this. She is the main problem, but that whole group is bullying the rest of the house.

What Aaryn said in that scene of her mocking Candace, "Whatcha gonna do?" I think has gone over the edge. I was opposed to them removing her before because what about the rest of them? What about the sexism, the homophobia? They can't kick them all out. But it's gone into a place so ugly and hateful, I just don't feel right that CBS is letting it go on.

I also don't think she is going to change, have an epiphany, feel bad when she gets out. She does not get that this is wrong. She thinks her worldview is the way the world is and she doesn't care about the issue, as she told Amanda: "I wish I could care more about this, but I don't." (paraphrase) I do think Julie should show her a clip of racist things she has said upon her exit because Julie has to address the racism, but I don't think it will have much impact on Aaryn. She'll just excuse it, say "but they called me Barbie and that's the same."

CBS isn't to blame for it (the racism, sexism, homophobia, etc.) going on, the individuals with those beliefs/actions are to blame. I'm glad CBS is airing the racism, sexism, homophobia on reality TV, we can stop pretending it doesn't exist.

I'm sorry and I'm not trying to stick up for Aaryn at all because she truly is vile but making fun of someone's hair color is the same as making fun if their skin color. They are born with both, both are a part of who they are and both are just colors of a rainbow. We are all human so while it isn't right for her to make racist comments, it's not right for them to call her names because of her hair color either. So while she's not justified, she does have a point.

And yes I am aware you can dye your hair. You can also change your skin color (I.e. Michael Jackson) if you so wish. They are just colors. Pretty colors. We are no different on the inside. This race stuff has to stop! We aren't segregated, or special. We are all members of the same race, the HUMAN race. Enough with the black/white crap. I'm not white anyway. I'm peach!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I'm sorry and I'm not trying to stick up for Aaryn at all because she truly is vile but making fun of someone's hair color is the same as making fun if their skin color. They are born with both, both are a part of who they are and both are just colors of a rainbow. We are all human so while it isn't right for her to make racist comments, it's not right for them to call her names because of her hair color either. So while she's not justified, she does have a point.

And yes I am aware you can dye your hair. You can also change your skin color (I.e. Michael Jackson) if you so wish. They are just colors. Pretty colors. We are no different on the inside. This race stuff has to stop! We aren't segregated, or special. We are all members of the same race, the HUMAN race. Enough with the black/white crap. I'm not white anyway. I'm peach!

Oh yes, it's exactly the same thing. Blondes have decades and decades of discrimination and abuse at the hands of others. Give me a break, I believe you can't actually believe that.

Please, I'm the last person to cry racism, but this girl, Aryan nation, is trash. It's embarrassing that anyone would find any way to defend this type of behavior.

I really truly can't deal with Aaryn anymore! She is such a "B". When Amanda went up to her, Aaryn should have cared more to others feelings and decide to stop making those racial comments, don't be so selfish. If she is going to blame making racial slurs because of being called "Barbie" then tell those people to stop and stop making worse comments about them!! Watching that YouTube video of her making fun of Candice disturbed me. It's not like Candice said "oh Barbie, you are just sad ken left last week!" Someone mentioned earlier about how she's bullying everyone, it's true and people shouldn't let this girl get to the them. Flipping the mattress over is so uncalled for, it's funny if was your friend but to do it in spite is just ridiculous and because of the comments she's made about African Americans it looks like she's doing it because of Candice's race. Everyone in that house has an equal chance of winning and she needs to stop talking down to people.

She thought she ruled BB while being HOH, she is going to get such a dose of reality this week!! Bye bye Aaryn have fun with modeling.. Oh wait

That is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard. Hair color is not the same as race, especially since Aaryn chooses to be blonde(her roots are already showing). And no in most cases you can't change your skin color, Michael Jackson is an extreme case.

Hahhahaha ..... I know this is a joke because I can't take this seriously!

I really truly can't deal with Aaryn anymore! She is such a "B". When Amanda went up to her, Aaryn should have cared more to others feelings and decide to stop making those racial comments, don't be so selfish. If she is going to blame making racial slurs because of being called "Barbie" then tell those people to stop and stop making worse comments about them!! Watching that YouTube video of her making fun of Candice disturbed me. It's not like Candice said "oh Barbie, you are just sad ken left last week!" Someone mentioned earlier about how she's bullying everyone, it's true and people shouldn't let this girl get to the them. Flipping the mattress over is so uncalled for, it's funny if was your friend but to do it in spite is just ridiculous and because of the comments she's made about African Americans it looks like she's doing it because of Candice's race. Everyone in that house has an equal chance of winning and she needs to stop talking down to people.

She thought she ruled BB while being HOH, she is going to get such a dose of reality this week!! Bye bye Aaryn have fun with modeling.. Oh wait

Her reaction to Amanda's talk with her told me more about her being racists than any of the comments she had made. There are no excuses for her actions.

From Morty's..Amanda, McCrae, Judd, and Jessie are Have-Nots for the Week
Helen Nominated Kaitlin and Aaryn for Eviction

Does anyone know if Helen picked the have-nots or was there a competition? If Helen picked them I would love to know her reasoning.

From Morty's..Amanda, McCrae, Judd, and Jessie are Have-Nots for the Week
Helen Nominated Kaitlin and Aaryn for Eviction

Does anyone know if Helen picked the have-nots or was there a competition? If Helen picked them I would love to know her reasoning.

I'm pretty sure it was a comp. this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter