Big Brother 15

Wow, Aaryn and Caitlin are awful! Just 15 mins into BBAD and they are being sooo mean to Jessie! Just ganging up on her and Jessie was doing a pretty good job at defending herself and they were just being caddy Bs! So entitled. I've said this before but they are going to be in for a RUDE awakening when they see how they look when they get out of here.

Everyone and their mother knows Kait & Jerm are sleeping in their own bed - they just did it to be bullies.

QQ -how do the Have Nots get chosen?

Many ways...sometimes it's by competition, sometimes by the HOH or winner of another competition. I'm thinking there will be a comp today. Too bad Jeremy is a Never Have Not.

Last night on After Dark it got pretty ugly between Aaryn and GM and Howard and Candace:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=infdHauhQ4A

That is so appalling on so many levels.

Watching BBAD now. LOVING THIS! It's 10am and I'm ready to pop some corn! I'm LOVING watching Jesse speak up, she has annoyed me with all her boy talk; but now, it's clear she not afraid to speak her mind. She's a scrappy lil thing!

Howie and Candice is breaking my heart.

This week should be interesting!

Omg. I want to ***** slap Aaryn more than I've ever wanted to ***** slap someone in my life.

I'm in tears watching Candice break down. I can't believe Aaryn flipped her mattress over. The ghetto names and slang..OMG. Its absolutely disgusting.

Aaryn and Gina Marie have no idea how much their lives are going to change when they are evicted in the next 2-3 weeks. God I seriously cannot wait to hear the interviews with them and Julie.

Do you think Julie will break the news to them that they've been fired from their jobs?

Aaryn and Gina Marie have no idea how much their lives are going to change when they are evicted in the next 2-3 weeks. God I seriously cannot wait to hear the interviews with them and Julie.

Do you think Julie will break the news to them that they've been fired from their jobs?

OMG I hope so!

Good morning from DENVER, everyone!!!! :goodvibes

Thanks to TEVA for the best texts yesterday with all the BB news!!! :cool1:

So I have not watched but I am taping BB at home and will def watch last night's show when I get home Sunday afternoon! :thumbsup2

My question about the HG's and JURY!
How many HG's go to Jury? Like when will they start sending evicted HG's to Jury?

Hoping and hoping that A and GM are evicted BEFORE they go to Jury!

I am not sure but I almost doubt Julie will not mention to A and GM about their job losses. I think they will find out when they get home! JMHO!

I just watched that YOUTUBE with Candice and Howard and I was so incredibly moved by it all. I was in tears. CRAP on treating people with such disrespect! This is 2013. My gawd.

Good morning from DENVER, everyone!!!! :goodvibes

Thanks to TEVA for the best texts yesterday with all the BB news!!! :cool1:

So I have not watched but I am taping BB at home and will def watch last night's show when I get home Sunday afternoon! :thumbsup2

My question about the HG's and JURY!
How many HG's go to Jury? Like when will they start sending evicted HG's to Jury?

Hoping and hoping that A and GM are evicted BEFORE they go to Jury!

I am not sure but I almost doubt Julie will not mention to A and GM about their job losses. I think they will find out when they get home! JMHO!

I just watched that YOUTUBE with Candice and Howard and I was so incredibly moved by it all. I was in tears. CRAP on treating people with such disrespect! This is 2013. My gawd.

It's not even disrespect but hatred. At least that's how I feel about it.

The jury is made up of 7 house guests, so there are 5 more evictions before jury. (14 in the house - 2 finalists - 7 jury members.)

It's not even disrespect but hatred. At least that's how I feel about it.

The jury is made up of 7 house guests, so there are 5 more evictions before jury. (14 in the house - 2 finalists - 7 jury members.)

You are absolutely 100% right about HATRED! That is IT, exactly! Just awful!

Oh so good news, the HG's have FIVE more evictions! Plenty of time to boot out A and GM!!!!! YEAH!!!!! :thumbsup2

I just hope the HG's keep that in mind; that those two have to GO before Jury!

Hopefully the other house guests will rally against A and GM and get them out this week and next.

At this point it is going to hurt Jeremy if he stays aligned with A.

Hopefully the other house guests will rally against A and GM and get them out this week and next.

At this point it is going to hurt Jeremy if he stays aligned with A.

I would like to see Aaryn go first, followed by Jeremy. I find GM disgusting but I really, really, really despise Jeremy. He's absolute trash.

just signed up for the live feeds. I had to see Aaryn flipping Candice's mattress over. Then when Candice was trying to fix it, Aaryn came in, saw her, and walked right back out. WITCH! I cannot believe the NERVE of that woman!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter