Big Brother 15

There is a comment on the CBS boards by a person saying that Aaryn is Danielle's sister and that Nick is Jeff's brother. She says all of them are related to prior BB houseguests, not sure how true that is though.

No way... I don't buy that at all.

My twitter page stated that Jeremy and Aaryn were in the lead but Judd and Nick just got their big scoop. So hopefully they can catch up!!1

I truly can't stand Aaryn!! Like her and David bothered me so much how they thought they could slide right to the end of the show without having to do anything! Now that David's gone she's not going to be able to function and hopefully is the next one evicted!!! Fingers crossed

I can't stand Aaryn:crazy2:! She's sitting there saying America can't be stupid enough to give Elissa the MVP again. Haha ! Does she not realize her attitude will make us want to give Elissa the MVP! I know I've already giving her my 10 votes just out of spite:rotfl:! I hope Elissa kicks butt this week too!!

I can't stand Aaryn:crazy2:! She's sitting there saying America can't be stupid enough to give Elissa the MVP again. Haha ! Does she not realize her attitude will make us want to give Elissa the MVP! I know I've already giving her my 10 votes just out of spite:rotfl:! I hope Elissa kicks butt this week too!!

:rotfl2: Aaryn and Jeremy gladly made me vote for her as well.

Really happy David was evicted. He just creeped me out from the start. New HOH shocked me & wondering who she is gonna put up.

Really happy David was evicted. He just creeped me out from the start. New HOH shocked me & wondering who she is gonna put up.

You can count on Elissa being one of them. Hope she gets MVP and survives next week.

First one to eat all the BBQ sauce wins.... :lmao:

Ya know, people say they LOL all the time when they really don't. When I read this I really did!!

And on another topic, maybe people of certain age might agree with me, but every time I looked at David I was reminded of any young Kennedy.

I think this is the first time EVER I was glad to see a HG go on week one. Usually, I don't know enough about them at this point. Aaryn (or however she spells her name), has got to be one of the nastiest people I've ever seen. There are NO redeeming qualities about her.

Ya know, people say they LOL all the time when they really don't. When I read this I really did!!

And on another topic, maybe people of certain age might agree with me, but every time I looked at David I was reminded of any young Kennedy.

Every time I saw him I thought of the stereotypical dumb surfer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter