Big Brother 15

The facebook page is blowing up and they're demanding a list of their advertisers. CBS will have to answer to this SOMEHOW. The Change.org petition that is circulating has some amazing comments. Twitter is going off on it, too, so there is a PR meeting in the Les Moonves office somewhere in the halls of CBSville... :lmao:

I personally feel that CBS needs to hire some new casting people. 16 house guests and all but one are still in their 20's. For Pete's sake people in their 40's, 50's and older can be interesting and good game players.

I have watched every BB from the very first season and look forward to it every summer. But I think they've hit a real low with this group.

I personally feel that CBS needs to hire some new casting people. 16 house guests and all but one are still in their 20's. For Pete's sake people in their 40's, 50's and older can be interesting and good game players.

I have watched every BB from the very first season and look forward to it every summer. But I think they've hit a real low with this group.

Agree this is the very reason I stopped watching. I have tried to so far watch this season an I just can't stand it.

It looks like Helen won $2000 somehow already (maybe POV comp.??) anyways they were asking her what she was going to do with the money and she said probably go to Disney lol....maybe I'm starting to like Helen;)

First off, this is the first season I have Live Feeds. I'm camping with very weak internet. When I go to view the live feed all I am getting is a black screen. Is that the connection or does it mean live feeds are down?

Love that Helen wants to go to Disney, LOL.

David needs to go home, he is so stuck on himself and for no reason. The dude needs a mirror, a pair of scissors and a comb:rotfl: Rachel's sister may very well be even more obnoxious and annoying than Rachel

David needs to go home, he is so stuck on himself and for no reason. The dude needs a mirror, a pair of scissors and a comb:rotfl: Rachel's sister may very well be even more obnoxious and annoying than Rachel

I agree with you about David and he's pretty clueless on top of that.

Not a fan of the sister but she is no way as annoying and obnoxious as Rachel.

I agree with you about David and he's pretty clueless on top of that.

Not a fan of the sister but she is no way as annoying and obnoxious as Rachel.

Give her time, I don't think she has reached her full potential yet:rotfl: Wow, that is one family I would never want to share a holiday meal with:rotfl:

also wanted to add, that werewolf looking guy is pretty conceited as well. Yep, it's another summer of beautiful people and sky high egos. What the heck happened to having "older" houseguests???? This show looks like a Miss America/Mr America competition:confused3

I am having a really hard time connecting with any players this season. There are a bunch of jerks in the house. I miss the old school players. Usually by this time every season I have started liking a player or two. I like Elissa so far bc she's connected to Rachel (who, although annoying, was very entertaining). I also like Howard, Helen, and Candice. But they are kinda boring, lol! :)

Helen seems like a sweet person!!!

Yeah David needs to go, he's so wrapped up in having a showmance it's annoying! That's all he cares about, on the first episode he actually said he was more there for the showmance then the money!!! Also, before the veto competition he said he needed to win it so he could back to doing nothing!!! He needs to go!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter