Big Brother 13 ~ SPOILERS WELCOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I first heard P won, I thought for SURE that meant R was going. It would be reeeally stupid to keep her because P has a better shot of winning final HOH over Jordan. But whatever! I'd rather Rachel stay and win. I hope Rachel knows to take Adam to final 2 (if it's her choice) because she would definitely win over him. And I think it will be the first time a woman ever won while sitting next to a man in final 2.

Oh happy day!! I am happy Porche won!! I do not watch the feeds so I don't get all this Porche dislike. I think she would have won more comps if not for the 4 weeks or so she did not compete because of the golden key. The vets wanted to vote out Keith and give Porche the golden key because she was with them. She was with the vets until Rachel began to ignore her because she chose Jeff and Shelly to go up against each other in that questions HOH competition instead of trying to get Kalia out. I think that was just made a dumb mistake by Porche and she wasn't trying to help Kalia win.

And the look on Jeff's face when Jordan walks in the jury house-- yes!! I like Jordan, she is sweet and nice but I did not want her to win again. She is a good player but not that good! I do not like Jeff at all!

Maybe Porche does not want to give Jordan a chance in the final 2 because she has too many friends in the jury-- J/R/B/S and Adam if he goes out. Rachel has made some not so smart comments in her goodbye messages like telling Dani she did not want her vote and I heard she called Kalia a cow-- is that true?

And Adam just might take Jordan over Porche if he wins the final 3 comp.

ugh! BBAD was so boring - the 3 of them playing cards. And no sign of Jordan. So, for sure Jordan will be leaving? Not sure if that's the smartest move.

Not a fan of Porsche here either. I'm OK with any of the other remaining winning though.

Oh happy day!! I am happy Porche won!! I do not watch the feeds so I don't get all this Porche dislike. I

She is one nasty piece of work.... Im not one that gets offended or insulted. But I was shocked at some of the vile comments this chick makes.

Porshe did promise Rachel she would keep her if Rachel did not vote her out. Maybe she wants to keep this promise so as to not lose jury votes if she makes it to the final with Adam?

Porshe did promise Rachel she would keep her if Rachel did not vote her out. Maybe she wants to keep this promise so as to not lose jury votes if she makes it to the final with Adam?

Could be. Interesting though that she doesn't think about taking Jordan to F2. If she doesn't want Jordan to win again, I would think Porsche would believe others wouldn't either and she could beat Jordan.

I don't believe she could beat Rachel and I don't think that a "loyal" move like that is going to get her more jury votes. Im not sure she could beat Adam either. I really do believe being up against Jordan would be her best bet.

Well, I am now hoping for an Adam/Rachel F2. It will be interesting to see how everyone will vote.

Could be. Interesting though that she doesn't think about taking Jordan to F2. If she doesn't want Jordan to win again, I would think Porsche would believe others wouldn't either and she could beat Jordan.

I don't believe she could beat Rachel and I don't think that a "loyal" move like that is going to get her more jury votes. Im not sure she could beat Adam either. I really do believe being up against Jordan would be her best bet.

Well, I am now hoping for an Adam/Rachel F2. It will be interesting to see how everyone will vote.

I agree, I don't think she could beat either Rachel or Adam. On the other hand, I don't think she could beat Jordan.

I agree, I don't think she could beat either Rachel or Adam. On the other hand, I don't think she could beat Jordan.

I think that Porsche has a better chance against Rachel or Adam in the final 2 than she does against Jordan.

My thoughts -

Porsche/Jordan: Jordan has Brendan, Rachel, Jeff and I believe she'd have Shelly and Adam. Jordan would win

Porsche/Rachel: Rachel has Brendan, Jordan, Jeff. Porsche would have Danielle, Kalia and I think Shelly. Adam would be a swing vote, who I think would lean towards the person who didn't evict him from the house.

Porsche/Adam: Toss up....will come down to how they answer questions regarding their strategy.

My first thought? Brace yourself for death threats Porsche's family! :rolleyes:

Evicting Jordan or Rachel is a hard decision, because they really would benefit Porsche for different reasons. Rachel is most likely easier to beat in the end, but she's harder to beat in the final HOH, but it's hard to know who she would take. Jordan is harder to beat in the end (I think she would have Brendon, Rachel, Jeff, Shelley and maybe Adam) so it's almost irrelevant if she's easier to beat in the final HOH. She also has won the 3 part HOH before, so it isn't a guarantee Porsche would beat her.

Being able to evict one of them is definitely a good thing for Porsche no matter how you look at it. If Adam is smart he would be wanting to bring her to F2 and not Rachel.

I am just SO glad it won't be a Jordan/Rachel F2 :yay:

sorry, but the winning order SHOULD be;

Rachel
Adam
Porsche
and if she even gets there Jordan!

ok, we GET IT people, you all LOVE Jordan to death:rolleyes:
but she is pathetic in any challenges they have had, she did get carried...ok, some say her "game play" of keeping Rachel chill is an argument, so we roll with that. Well, Rachel has done the exact same thing for Jordan!

So after hearing Porsche saying she wants Rachel in and Adam said yes, some one has to work for it, which we all know Jordan just cannot do.

I am very happy with the final 3 of P,R and A!!
Anyone in F 2 is great to me as long as RACHEL is there!! I want her to win SOMETHING!! she is the only one in all the last of them that has not won anything!

Rachel
Adam
Porsche

put she is pathetic in any challenges they have had, she did get carried...ok, some say her "game play" of keeping Rachel chill is an argument, so we roll with that. Well, Rachel has done the exact same thing for Jordan!

So after hearing Porsche saying she wants Rachel in and Adam said yes, some one has to work for it, which we all know Jordan just cannot do.

Anyone in F 2 is great to me as long as RACHEL is there!! I want her to win SOMETHING!! she is the only one in all the last of them that has not won anything!

I am not a Jordan fan or Rachel fan, not by a long shot. However, you act the same way about Rachel as those "Jordan fans:rolleyes:" act about her. Why don't we keep the arguments out of these threads? After all, we want to atleast be able to discuss finale night!

P.S. I think Porsche deserves it over Adam, I'd switch those 2 around. I would be disappointed if for some reason Jordan did make it to F2 though.

jordan3-Big-Brother-131.jpg

Jordan found a surprise in her Lucky Charms this morning! ;)

Rachel
Adam
Porsche

but she is pathetic in any challenges they have had, she did get carried...ok, some say her "game play" of keeping Rachel chill is an argument, so we roll with that. Well, Rachel has done the exact same thing for Jordan!

Why do you feel the need to be so snippy when you post? Everyone has favourites, including you. Step back from the computer for a few moments and maybe you will see the strengths and weaknesses in all the players.

You can say whatever you want, but she did make it to the end another time, and her game play has gotten her far here.

It's not what it SHOULD be, but what you want. We all have opinions.

She has given me reason to like her, and I didn't know it had to be all about winning challenges. I thought you just had to get to the end. Just look at Dr Will.

I know Jordan is upset about leaving but she has done well. She made it to the final 4, already won BB and Jeff won $15,000 this season. One of them will probably win America's favorite too-- although I won't be voting for them. Also, why is she giving up and isn't campaigning to stay? Does she not want to go against Rachel?

I know Jordan is upset about leaving but she has done well. She made it to the final 4, already won BB and Jeff won $15,000 this season. One of them will probably win America's favorite too-- although I won't be voting for them. Also, why is she giving up and isn't campaigning to stay? Does she not want to go against Rachel?
I dont think she is necessarily upset about leaving but she tends to get really down on herself when she doesn't do well. She wasn't so much upset that Jeff left, she was more upset that she felt like a fool for believing Shelly. The lack of winning comps twas bothering her and I think coming in 2nd for HOH and losing POV and not guaranteeing her own safety is probably what really is bugging her.

jordan3-Big-Brother-131.jpg

Jordan found a surprise in her Lucky Charms this morning! ;)

Sorry if I wasn't allowed to post this pic-- but can someone tell me why so I won't make that mistake again.[/QUOTE

I don't think it was removed from dis because the photobucket icon is there. It looks like the link is broken

Try copying and posting the pic again

If anyone doubts Jordan's ability and her help to Rachel, you should be watching right now. She is coaching Rachel on how to handle herself and how to handle the jury. She is giving Rachel really good advice! And really pumping her up....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter