Big Brother 13 ~ SPOILERS WELCOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am watching the flashback of last night and I LOVE LOVE LOVE how Adam LOVES LOVES his bacon scented heavy metal teddy bears!

I am rooting for him to win HoH!!!

(And jordan can't even get bacon-scented) Maybe she'll pull it out of her hat...

Jordan is actually giving blondes a bad name! Some of the stuff that has come out of mouth, she really needs to go bad to school!:scared1:

Really? She always said she had learning issues in school. Not her fault. But she is hardworker and responsible. I think being a sweet, genuine, caring , hardworking individual with an amazing way with people is a good thing!

Kalia is educated.... I prefer 1000 Jordans!! :)

Not perfect by any means, but no one is.

Sure Jordan has social play, BUT she did nothing with it till the past 2 weeks.
Does that make her a great gamer and makes her deserve the prize?NO! Rachel granted is a handful, but she is game ALL the time and since day 1, and not just physical! She has the mind to sit there and put together a plan.

Jordan is actually giving blondes a bad name! Some of the stuff that has come out of mouth, she really needs to go bad to school!:scared1:

You have your blinders on again. Rachel is not "game all the time". She has no social game and people do not like her. She has made it this far because:

• she is strong in competitions
  • she had two bigger targets in her alliance in Brandon and Jeff
  • Jordan has worked with her to keep her grounded
  • the newbies were terrible at the role of HOH.

BBAD Watchers:

Since the feeds will be off tonight because of the comps and live show they are recording, they have waken the HG's up early. Apparently, what is going on right now in the house is being recorded and what they will be showing on BBAD tonight.

They are exhausted (all but Rachel) from being up all night with the fortune teller and BB just gave them champagne and orange juice.

She's not giving them a bad name, she's just perpetuating the stereotype. And people love it! :laughing:

I don't find anything cute about dumb. :mad:

Jordan told her that she had her vote (this was after Jordan discussed with R&A about giving Kalia her pity vote b/c of that deal they had made. R&A said they didn't have an issue with it). Then, she probably thinks Rachel was receptive to her during her beg-fest.

She doesn't know that Rachel, later, told Jordan she changed her mind and was uncomfortable with the vote so Jordan said, no problem, Ill vote K out.

Can't wait to see Kalia's disappointment face.. She is delusional

Smart move on Racheals part & good try on Jordans. They are both thinking about the jury.

Who won the first HOH this season?

Smart move on Racheals part & good try on Jordans. They are both thinking about the jury.

Who won the first HOH this season?

Rachel did. The duos had to hold onto a swinging banana, last one on won. It was very similar to the veto that Rachel won last week.

I don't think for one second Jordan is giving anyone a bad name. She has admitted she has learning disablities.

Jordan is a strong confident girl, who works hards and loves her family and friends and has strong morals and ethics.

I don't think for one second Jordan is giving anyone a bad name. She has admitted she has learning disablities.

Jordan is a strong confident girl, who works hards and loves her family and friends and has strong morals and ethics.

I agree- Jordan is a wonderful person.
There is a lot more to a person than being book smart.

Live Feeds are going to be down from 5 Pm(2pm BB time) today for the next 33 hours while filming the live show today(not seen today) and then right into tomorrow show!

Everyone is sleeping now, except Rachel who is studying the WALL..GO RACHEL...:cheer2:
anyhoo, they will probably sleep till than!

HOH lockdown

Haa Haa...I could not resist!

Big Brother
Find out who will be in the final four after a special eviction episode TONIGHT at 8/7c -- don't miss a thing!

10wqn85.jpg

She's not giving them a bad name, she's just perpetuating the stereotype. And people love it! :laughing:

I don't find anything cute about dumb. :mad:

I agree with you about a lot of things, but I have to say something about this. Jordan doesn't remember things well, she's not the most well-spoken, and is downright flighty at times. My DH is highly dyslexic, can't remember words to songs he has sung literally hundreds of times, and spells worse than my 9 year old. He also plays every instrument except for wind instruments and can't read music. He is a brilliant tenor and fabulous father.

My mother, on the other hand, can quote you paragraphs from FAA manuals, knows the answer to 90% of the Jeopardy questions, and has a genius IQ. She has lived in this town her entire life and can't drive from one side to the other without stopping to think about it. (not exaggerating)

We all have different strengths, and Jordan's is her personality. If you don't like her personality that's one thing, but that girl is not dumb.

Just my humble opinion. ;)

I to am highly dyslexic, I am 49 yo and in college still, but not once do I use that as any excuse and I work on what I need to!! Not to mention I have a degree now in Chemistry and maintained a 3.6 GPA. WITH a 3rd grade reading level!
I have zero tolerance for stuff like that, I do not hide behind my disabilities and have been ragged on here about just that. so instead of rolling with it, I do something about it!
It is what makes you stronger!

Sorry if this has already been discussed, I went back a few pages and didn't see anything. Has veto been played yet? It must have been! Who won?

I to am highly dyslexic, I am 49 yo and in college still, but not once do I use that as any excuse and I work on what I need to!! Not to mention I have a degree now in Chemistry and maintained a 3.6 GPA. WITH a 3rd grade reading level!
I have zero tolerance for stuff like that, I do not hide behind my disabilities and have been ragged on here about just that. so instead of rolling with it, I do something about it!
It is what makes you stronger!

I don't recall Jordan making any excuses.

Congrats on all your accomplishments but you have to remember everyone is different. Jordan is good at the game by using her strengths; those strengths are not academics. Rachel is good at competitions and a fierce competitor but she isn't a social player. You also wouldn't know she is highly educated from listening her speak either.

It is what makes you stronger![/QUOTE

Who said anything about making excuses? Congrats
On your accomplishments. And while we are touting
Accomplishments, DH owns his own video production
Company and my mom is a pilot.

I don't recall Jordan making any excuses.

Congrats on all your accomplishments but you have to remember everyone is different. Jordan is good at the game by using her strengths; those strengths are not academics. Rachel is good at competitions and a fierce competitor but she isn't a social player. You also wouldn't know she is highly educated from listening her speak either.

Jordan has 500,000$ on her resume ;).

I would rather have a Jordan for a daughter then a Kalia. I give Jordan alot of credit. She is going to school and working, she is very respectful of not only her family but strangers. She is a sweet young woman whom nobody wants to vote out of the house.

I wish some people could be "taught" some of the things that come so easily to Jordan.

I keep thinking of her comment when she was on her first BB. During a competition she fell forward and exclaimed "I think I popped one" or something to that affect. :rotfl2:

Disclaimer: I am one of those brunettes who usually hate beautiful blondes....you know the jealousy and all that ;) but I can't find anything to dislike about this girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter