Big Brother 13 ~ SPOILERS WELCOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
because Rachel is the tie breaker and she can keep kalia. So if they get Jordan in on it, she votes Kalia, Adam votes to keep Porsche, Rachel has to vote.

Kind of not a bad idea....
being Jordan and Adam are talking final 2

(and this can only work if Jordan agrees and that will put HER in a spot, and it may reveal her final 2 with Adam)

She needs to be campaigning to Jordan, not Rachel. If I were Rachel right now, Id be poking my eardrums with the closest sharpest utensil.

Must be a big bus lol

Mon 3:45 PM BBT Kalia bringing up the corn throw and Jeff throwing it again. Rachel silent, but looks like she's tired of hearing it. So Kalia - augie
now throwing Jordan under the bus through Jeff's actions.

Mon 3:39 PM BBT Kalia completely throwing Adam under the bus, more game talk and we get WBRB. NT - sqyeegeey

She needs to be campaigning to Jordan, not Rachel. If I were Rachel right now, Id be poking my eardrums with the closest sharpest utensil.

not at all, Rachel is going to talk to Jordan now....Rachel would have to agree to it first, then Jordan....

Must be a big bus lol

Mon 3:45 PM BBT Kalia bringing up the corn throw and Jeff throwing it again. Rachel silent, but looks like she's tired of hearing it. So Kalia - augie
now throwing Jordan under the bus through Jeff's actions.

Mon 3:39 PM BBT Kalia completely throwing Adam under the bus, more game talk and we get WBRB. NT - sqyeegeey

she is silent because she is looking for the best option for her and she is thinking! I have to admit I agree with it, Adam plans on taking either Jordan or Porsche to F2, and evict Rachel, she KNOWS that...
I do not want Jordan in Final 2.....she is not good! and I do not think she deserves to win.

she is silent because she is looking for the best option for her and she is thinking! I have to admit I agree with it, Adam plans on taking either Jordan or Porsche to F2, and evict Rachel, she KNOWS that...
I do not want Jordan in Final 2.....she is not good! and I do not think she deserves to win.

But I believe that Jordan is the only one that will stay true and take Rachel to F2. Adam won't. Porsche won't and Kalia won't either, no matter what she says.

But if you listen to K, she is apparently, the BEST game player, competitor and most honest person in the house.

But I believe that Jordan is the only one that will stay true and take Rachel to F2. Adam won't. Porsche won't and Kalia won't either, no matter what she says.

But if you listen to K, she is apparently, the BEST game player, competitor and most honest person in the house.

I am leery about Jordan she keeps saying F2 with Adam also!, I do not like the idea about Jordan in final 2, I do not want her to win! she does not deserve it.

I just saw this tweet:

"Based on previous seasons, Wednesday's eviction show will actually be filmed tomorrow."

no wonder Kalia freakin out. This could be her last night in the house.

I am leery about Jordan she keeps saying F2 with Adam also!, I do not like the idea about Jordan in final 2, I do not want her to win! she does not deserve it.

I disagree. You might not like her game but she IS playing. Rachel might be better at comps but Jordan is better at the social game and strategizing. Jordan has also kept Rachel calm and collected. She brought Adam in and he is willikng to go play with Rachel. No one else is. She manages not to make herself a target and that is BIG in this game.

I want a R/J final and then Im ok with whoever wins.

I just saw this tweet:

"Based on previous seasons, Wednesday's eviction show will actually be filmed tomorrow."

But they don't know yet. Production hasn't let them know.

It doesn't really matter if Adam wants to evict R in F4.. unless he wins Veto (Fat Chance), he has no power.

I disagree. You might not like her game but she IS playing. Rachel might be better at comps but Jordan is better at the social game and strategizing. Jordan has also kept Rachel calm and collected. She brought Adam in and he is willikng to go play with Rachel. No one else is. She manages not to make herself a target and that is BIG in this game.

I want a R/J final and then Im ok with whoever wins.

But they don't know yet. Production hasn't let them know.

would Rachel have an idea? Considering she was in the house last summer?

Mon 4:07 PM BBT Rachel calls Jordan up to the HoH room. Once they arrive, Jordan talks about her talking with Porsche and how Porsche wierds - MisterMac
out Jordan. Rachel asks Jordan do you trust Kalia and Jordan says emphatically NO! Rachel says that Kalia wants Adam out. Jordan says that she does not believe either one of them. Rachel is stressing out on what to do. Jordan says that she feels they have a better chance with Porsche vs. Kalia. Jordan has in her mind that the final four HoH does not play in veto [ed. she is basing this on her season, BB11, that Natalie opened Pandora's Box and to meet her fiance, she had to give up playing in the PoV comp]. Jordan says that Porsche would vote out her rather than Rachel, and Rachel disagrees. Jordan going over the pros and cons with keeping Kalia. Now Jordan goes over the pros and cons with keeping Porsche. Jordan would personally would rather keep Kalia over Porsche as she would be more interesting in the the house, but it is 50-50 with either Kalia or Porsche. Now they go over the final 2 scenarios of who would be best to keep of Kalia or Porsche. Jordan says that Kalia sees the end game and would really fight to get to the final 2. Rachel accidently pops a zit [ed. ewww] and heads to the bathroom to take care of it. Jordan says that for right now, that Porsche should stay and Kalia should go. Rachel says that if they keep Kalia, she will make it to the final 3. Jordan asks what Rachel's gut feeling is and Rachel says her gut says to get Kalia out but her emotional side is to keep Kalia because she is a competitor. Jordan says that she is a good social player and Rachel is a good competitor and they are good together that they balance each other out. Jordan goes on to say that Kalia was telling Adam before the PoV ceremony told Adam that they need to get Rachel and Jordan out and the three newbies would be in the final 3. Jordan goes over the scenarios of Porsche remaining in the game for the final three. Jordan says with either one of Kalia or Porsche that it would be a better shot with keeping Porsche. Rachel again goes on to say she is afraid of Porsche and Adam. Both Rachel and Jordan go over the competitions and how Porsche performed in them. Jordan is worried if they keep Kalia, Adam would get pi**ed off at them. They both discuss how they would answer questions from the jury. Rachel says they have to evict Kalia. And Rachel mentions that she is nervous. Then Rachel mentions that everything goes down tomorrow and then we get FOTH. Jordan and Rachel say they need to talk to Adam and Rachel briefly exits the HoH room and comes back in and says the BY is open. Jordan goes outside and tells Adam that Rachel wants to talk to him in the HoH room.

From jokers

Jordan is good, she just doesn't play like Rachel. Too bad you can't see that.

I just saw this tweet:

I think the live vote is Wed, that what I thought Julie said on Thursday show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter