• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Big Brother 13 ~ SPOILERS WELCOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam won the power of veto once. He was instrumental in getting Brendon evicted a final time

And not everyone has jumped on the Rachel lover bandwagon. I still can't stand her and would rather have anyone that is left in the house win over her(still secretly hoping for another twist where Dominic comes back in the house and eventually wins.lol) And I don't have the live feeds, so I don't really get all the hate for Kalia. But you have to give her some credit. She has won 2 HOH's(tied w/ Rachel and Daniele).

Heck, I'd give Kalia the win if I was votin', she got rid of Jeff.

the only reason why Adam won that POV was because Jeff gave it to him. Jeff didn't want the POV because he would have shown his had and who he was really loyal to. He didn't want the headache, so he gave it to Adam. I mean, he's the idiot who worshiped the ground Jeff walked on. "I like your hair" SERIOUSLY?

Adam won the power of veto once. He was instrumental in getting Brendon evicted a final time

And not everyone has jumped on the Rachel lover bandwagon. I still can't stand her and would rather have anyone that is left in the house win over her(still secretly hoping for another twist where Dominic comes back in the house and eventually wins.lol) And I don't have the live feeds, so I don't really get all the hate for Kalia. But you have to give her some credit. She has won 2 HOH's(tied w/ Rachel and Daniele).

I agree with you about Adam and I think Porche is much more of a floater than he was. I also with you on not jumping on the Rachel bandwagon; she is one sad woman.

i m so dissapointed with this season. for the newbies, CBS should haev done much better. i m still a fan - just a little dissapointed. hopefully next year will be all stars.

I liked jeff.... he has more personality in his eye ball then shelly does, and shelly was laughing and talking about killing Rachels baby if she was pregnant ???? I think shelly is physcho!!! but to make death threats against an innocent child and her family, common!

Insane is the correct word.

That's pretty pathetic, some folks need to back up off the TV 'n get a real life. :sad2:

Doesn't sound like a sound mind.

Am I missing something about Jeff? What is it about him that people liked so much? He seemed like an arrogant jerk to me.

I dunno, I have to get tapes of their first year he was on because he has some kind of appeal that has totally flown over me. He's a good looking guy, I'll give him that, but he seems to believe his own hype. I cannot stand his voice, his attitude... don't get it?:confused3

This is turning into the ultimate revenge game. Dani gets Brendon out. Then Jeff gets Dani out. Then Shelly causes Jeff to leave. Now its seems like Rachel will cause Shelly to leave. Very interesting.

Insane is the correct word.

Doesn't sound like a sound mind.

I dunno, I have to get tapes of their first year he was on because he has some kind of appeal that has totally flown over me. He's a good looking guy, I'll give him that, but he seems to believe his own hype. I cannot stand his voice, his attitude... don't get it?:confused3

He seems like a regular, normal guy that you'd want to go have with a drink with at a bar and talk sports. A lot of the houseguests this year, especially the newbs, have the personality of a doornob. The only one that didn't was Dom and he's gone.

Woo-Hoo!!! So happy to read Rachel won :cool1: Go Jordan & Rachel!!! I hope they make it to the final 2. I bet Porshe is nervous now cause she can't play for HOH this week. If they get rid of Adam then Rachel has a pretty good chance of winning HOH next if its an endurance comp.

Not a fan of Shelly at all, but that is terrible people making threats to her family and harassing her employer :sad2:.

He seems like a regular, normal guy that you'd want to go have with a drink with at a bar and talk sports. A lot of the houseguests this year, especially the newbs, have the personality of a doornob. The only one that didn't was Dom and he's gone.

What's normal and regular to some people is not with others.

I don't get it either. He is good looking but a bit full of himself. Did you watch his exit interview? He thinks people are jealous of him. He was so angry. Why wouldn't the house want to get rid of him? He was a a big threat to win competitions plus he was part of an unbreakable couple. He got rid of Dani because she was a huge threat. I thought he had wanted to get rid of floaters? Maybe that was only when his neck was on the line.

People threatening Shelly and her family are really disturbed. Shelly is there to play a game and win. People might not like how she played the game but why all this Jeff obsession? He is really not all that. I just want a fair game from now to the end. I hope the newbies get a BB twist that favors them. So far I feel like the twists have favored JJRB. Just my opinion.

These people sending death threats are loons. There are loons everywhere, not just following reality tv. Sadly, they walk among us.....

I don't get it either. He is good looking but a bit full of himself. Did you watch his exit interview? He thinks people are jealous of him. He was so angry. Why wouldn't the house want to get rid of him? He was a a big threat to win competitions plus he was part of an unbreakable couple. He got rid of Dani because she was a huge threat. I thought he had wanted to get rid of floaters? Maybe that was only when his neck was on the line.

People threatening Shelly and her family are really disturbed. Shelly is there to play a game and win. People might not like how she played the game but why all this Jeff obsession? He is really not all that. I just want a fair game from now to the end. I hope the newbies get a BB twist that favors them. So far I feel like the twists have favored JJRB. Just my opinion.

I'm till replayin' his speech to Shelly when he realized she might not excuse his bullyness. Aw Shelly, it's just a game 'n we can make amends. :lmao:

I'm so glad Shelly didn't wimp out 'n cheered when Kalia evicted him! :yay:

He is right about the jealousy though. Many past BB guest resent J&J for the attention they got after their season. Dani for one never missed a moment to mention it.

Also, in his interview, he also shows he is self-aware. He admitted he was fired-up but he would get over it. That is the one thing I like about him. We can all act up when angry, feel betrayed and in a pressure cooker. But he , in his private time, acknowledges his anger, calls himself a loser and goes on. He isn't fake and phony. What you see is what you get with him. He doesn't put on airs and pretend to be something he's not. He can also laugh at himself and has shown to have a big heart.

Everyone has flaws, but I like him. He makes me laugh, doesn't take himself too seriously. I would probably enjoy hanging out with him in a bard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter