• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Big Bang Theory show at Disneyland

JanetRose

...what was the meaning of the big white glove?
I don't watch the show but was told that one of the shows involved the characters going to Disneyland. Does anyone know where I can find the show on the internet to watch? I don't know what year it showed on TV.

The Big Bang Theory has mentioned Disneyland several times, but they have never actually shown it.

In one episode they showed the results of an (unrealistic) trip to BBB, and another they showed two character after they returned from the parks with Mickey ears and hands.

http://www.tv.com/shows/the-big-bang-theory/the-contractual-obligation-implementation-2662333/

They really don't show Disneyland, but they are there in this episode and it is talked about in a few other episodes

You never really see them at Disneyland, but they talk about it many times. Penny and Sheldon have been a couple of times together and the one that is in this link while its not actually at Disneyland, its really funny and its about going to Disneyland!!!

This past season (the one that just ended) had Penny Bernadette and Amy go and get the BBB treatment. You really only see them dressed up as princesses and sitting on a bench. Nothing real special. I was really more like 'eh- I WISH I could go to the BBB.' It was roughly 7 -10 episodes ago? Somewhere around there.

This past season (the one that just ended) had Penny Bernadette and Amy go and get the BBB treatment. You really only see them dressed up as princesses and sitting on a bench. Nothing real special. I was really more like 'eh- I WISH I could go to the BBB.' It was roughly 7 -10 episodes ago? Somewhere around there.

I just saw it as a rerun on TBS. And yeah, they don't show it and it's really just a side part of the storyline. The storyline is really about the guys talking to a group of girls from Howard's former High School about being scientists.

What!?! I don't believe I've I've missed a single episode of TBBT since it debuted but I do not remember this at all. Must.Check. DVR.Immediately!!

I remember it being mentioned on the show but I don't ever remember seeing any footage. Something about Leonard and Penny having joint custody of Sheldon.

It's worth watching because tbbt is one of the funniest shows and I love it, but if you're looking for Disney action definitely go with modern family. They spend nearly the whole episode there.

And also look for reruns of the Full House two-parter that took place at WDW. of course, it's out of date as far as the sights go, but it's still fun. :goodvibes

616b4c74fb12ee6b7bb9f502aefc3552.jpg

I remember it being mentioned on the show but I don't ever remember seeing any footage. Something about Leonard and Penny having joint custody of Sheldon.

That's an entirely different episode. In that one Penny takes Sheldon to Disneyland and Leonard warns her not to let him eat too much or he'll get sick, which he does LOL. They basically talk about him like they're divorced parents and Penny is the one who takes him to Disney and overindulges him. But, you're right, they never show anything of Disneyland or even traveling. Just them talking about it and them returning.

I usually see Disneyland or Disney World on shows that show on ABC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter