Big Bang Theory last night...

momofmikey

Mommy also to Daniel and Lauren
My stupid DVR cut off right as Sheldon was going into his room - what did the 43 mean and what was he doing in there?

Thanks!

He was playing hackey-sack and when he dropped it he turned to the board and said "I'll never get to 43 again". :rotfl:

Last night show wasn't very good. I missed the girls
Really??? For the first time, in recent memory, I howled out loud!!! When the guys were watching what they thought to be that live feed, and Sheldon was messing with them, and then walked up behind them??? OMG....I just thought that was hysterical.
I enjoy the show, but don't usually howl out loud. Dh actually looked at me and just stared!!!

Really??? For the first time, in recent memory, I howled out loud!!! When the guys were watching what they thought to be that live feed, and Sheldon was messing with them, and then walked up behind them??? OMG....I just thought that was hysterical.
I enjoy the show, but don't usually howl out loud. Dh actually looked at me and just stared!!!

I thought that part was hilarious, too. :rotfl:

This one & the one where the girls played Leonard & Sheldon in Pictionary were two of the funniest ones of late :)

I thought Penny's reaction to her saying "I love you" was priceless. Deer in the headlights. I feel sorry for all the customers at the Cheesecake factory who were going to have their orders screwed up.

I definitely watch this show too much. As soon as Penny said "You know I love you" I turned to DH and said, "Is that the first time she said I love you to Leonard?"

I definitely watch this show too much. As soon as Penny said "You know I love you" I turned to DH and said, "Is that the first time she said I love you to Leonard?"

I did the same thing. regarding 43 My son and I were driving my wife nuts debating the meaning of 43. I was convinced it was an experiment to find out how many days it took his friends to find out why he went there.

I think I missed the Pictionary episode! Now I have to see if I can find it on CBS.

regarding 43 My son and I were driving my wife nuts debating the meaning of 43. I was convinced it was an experiment to find out how many days it took his friends to find out why he went there.

Me too :lmao:

I just kept thinking about that weird suspense/horror movie with Jim Carey, wasn't that 43?

I did love the portal scene, my DH and I were just looking at the TV going "Holy crap!" and then when he showed up behind them, awesome!

Of course, when they first went into the room and saw the 43, I figured it was the number of pushups Sheldon has done since he started going into the room.

I just kept thinking about that weird suspense/horror movie with Jim Carey, wasn't that 43?

I did love the portal scene, my DH and I were just looking at the TV going "Holy crap!" and then when he showed up behind them, awesome!

Of course, when they first went into the room and saw the 43, I figured it was the number of pushups Sheldon has done since he started going into the room.

THe Jim Carrey movie was 23. But close! LOL.
I love it too. the portal scene was great. When he showed up!! LMAO fantastic!

I couldn't imagine what the 43 was. toooo fun.

OMG I laughed so hard at last night's episode.....girls or not this show is hilarious!! When Penny said "I love you" DBF and I looked at each other in shock. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter