Biergarten

skeletor40

Don't you know? Cartoon villains walk this world!
I'm thinking about trying Biergarten on my next Disney trip. I love buffets (Boma is my favorite) but really not sure about Biergarten. Not fond of sitting with a bunch of other people but can deal with that if the food is good. To all who visited recently how was the food? Any comments and advice are always appreciated. Thanks.

We haven't been to Biergarten since last February, but it is a must-do for my family. We go every trip and are planning on going back in September. The food has always been good and fresh and the band is a lot of fun. We've also had good luck with servers. There has only been one instance where we were unhappy with our table companions.

We have been for lunch and did not have anyone sit with us, but we were 5 people and it was a stormy day.

We are going again in April for lunch.

My DH and boys love the food. It is a fun and delicious break in your busy day.

This is a must do for my husband and he is shy. He likes sitting with the other Families or couples. It is great to meet others, or we have been there where we did not do a lot of chatting with the others at our table. Again, he is a quite person, but does not mind the group seating.

The food is fresh and there is something for everyone.

Try at least once :).

We ate there in October 2009. We weren't too sure about sitting with others either. We were seated and eating when our table mates arrived. It was three young men. Turns out they were in the army and getting ready to be sent to Afghanistan in a month. One of them was originally from about 40 miles from where we lived. We really enjoyed talking with them!

Food was Great! We are hoping to eat here again in September!!

Paula

We try to go there at least once (sometimes twice) per WDW visit. The food is good (and pretty authentic -- I lived in Germany for a couple years) and the CMs are great. It's like sitting in a Festival Hall in Munich...and it's a great way to meet new people.

We have never been disappointed and with the CMs being from germany you can learn a lot!

Will

Biergarten is a must do on every trip for my family. The food is great and there is lots to choose from. I highly recommend it.

I agree with what everyone else has said. Last June my daughter and her husband surprised us with lunch there for my birthday. The food was great, the music fun, and the family of 3 we sat with were a delight. I would wholeheartedly recommend it for a great meal and fun time!

My DH and I have eaten there before. There is only 2 of us so we were seated at another table with a family. Most of the time, they weren't even there as they were down dancing to the music.

I really enjoyed watching the show and thought the food was good. I would definitely do.

The food and entertainment there is wonderful! And, the worry of sitting with others will change once you get there. It is a great experiance. AND, if you think about it- at some of the other Disney restaurants- it feels like you're sitting at the same table because the tables are SO DARN CLOSE!!! When we were at Cellier, we were SO CLOSE to the next two tables by us, there was only room for the waiter to stand between the tables, that was IT! Also, at Chefs De France, it was the same situation!

We went to Biergarten for the first time in 2009 and had a great time , we plan on going there again for our Oct trip. Since it was just DH and myself we were sat with another couple and a family of 4. No complaints at all the food and company were good as was the show.
I highly reccomend going there, don't let the fact that you might be sitting at a table with strangers deter you from going, we found it fun and interesting talking to the others at our table.

Just there last October. :thumbsup2

Had a great time (2 adults)! We were seated with 2 other groups. I would say it was social polite conversation (hi, where you from, how long you here, where you staying at, see anything exciting today) while drink orders were placed & settling in at table. After that we just all ate, enjoyed the entertainment & spoke within our own groups. Plenty of food (I went up several times) to try. Unless somebody is a seriously picky eater or unwilling to be adventurous, I don't know how you can't find something to eat.

My only tiny complaints were after bringing the initial drinks our waiter disappeared until the end so no re-fills & the black forest cake I had read about was not there.

We LOVE it there.We are a party of 3 and are always seated with others and have never had an issue with it.Food is great too! Even my picky 7 yr old likes it

It Is so much fun,the food Is so good,and the chance to meet others with Is very nice.
I grew up In a german Family and found all the dishes very authentic. Maybe a diffrent taste here and there,but all very tastey. The staff and surrounding reminds me of a dinnier house In germany durring a festeval. I have not gain enough nerve to get up there and dance like when i was a kid,but i will never say never. The interacton with other guest at the table are always at the very least polite. We can most of the time interact with the folks,but if they do not feel like talking thats ok to. No worrys if you just want to eat and talk with your group,i never fell like i am pressured

We had always been a family that disregarded Biergarten as an option because we HATED the idea of sitting with strangers. I always imagined getting stuck with the family of three screaming children and two fighting parents. Anywoo, 3 years ago we were there during a terrible rain storm, and we ducked into Biergarten just to get out of the weather. The people at our table were so nice and the food was amazing! We have not missed it on a trip since! I feel like we have years of brats and sauerkraut to make up for!

My family would leave me at the airport if I didn't make a reservation at Biergarten every time we go to WDW. We love the food & have never had a problem with the with those we have shared our tale with. FYI - we only eat there for dinner....................DS LOVES the rouladen & they only serve that at dinner.

We sat with other people no biggie. We really didn't care for the food but that's was us.

I agree with many others. We eat their on all trip to WDW. We will be their again in April. Most times have eaten with others and new a issues. Food is always good. Take all the time you want with children no need to rush. A very relaxed atmosphere to enjoy your meal.

I think it is a common desire to dine as a family without others. but we found it to be a non-issue. There was only four seats left and it was just another family like ours. They were seated shortly after we did, we were all cordial, shared a few nick nacks of information and went on our way to enjoy our dining experience. We found it to be one of the better buffets offerings..

We tried Biergarten for the first time this summer. I was uncertain heading into it because I was reluctant to sit w/ another family. I was afraid of it being awkward. It really turned out to be no big deal. We shared a few pleasantries and then we went on our way eating and then dancing with the kids. Don't let the fear of sitting with others keep you from going. The food was good and the band w/ the dance floor was lots of fun for my kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter