Biergarten...to do or not to do

Love Biergarten. Great atmosphere. Good food. Huge beers! Kids can burn off some energy on the dance floor. The band plays sets all day...not just at dinner. About every hour or so.

If you like German food, definitely go. It's a very cool atmosphere when the band is playing. My only two knocks on it would be the communal seating (if you end up with people who are duds, like we have) and that it is buffet. With kids your age, buffet isn't an issue. When you're like us and have 4 younger kids, buffets are annoying - as you spend a lot of time getting up and getting meals for everyone.

The food is different though I'm sure anyone can find something they like there. But the interior and ambiance of the place itself is just amazing!

We love going to Biergarten!! We always go when we visit. The food is great and the atmosphere is always fun with the band going.

Here's the current schedule for the band - Daily at 12:50, 1:40, 2:30, 3:20, 4:50, 5:50, 6:50, 7:50 & 8:50pm
Length of show: 25 minutes (from wdwent.com).

We are just two grown adults with almost three grandkids but have shared this meals with our kids and grandkids, our parents and an asocial brother-in-law (on various trips). No one has left disappointed. Favorite memories are when our then five year old granddaughter (not quite officially as her mother and our son had become engaged earlier in the week) said that if she smelled sauerkraut when she walked in, she would be leaving! She walked in, sniffed, heard the music, started moving her feet a bit and said, "it's OK, even if the smell is there, I'll be OK!"

It's also a nice place to let kids know about the communal seating. My husband, while in the Air Force, went to a Biergarden in Germany with a friend. First time there for either one of them and they sat across from each other. My husband said by the end of their meals, his friend had been shifted four places down from him and he had been shifted up places on his bench. He said they had a great time talking to all the others at the table. So communal seating at the Biergarden in Epcot is nothing like it really is in Germany. And it would be nice for kids to know how other countries do their seatings compared to the US.

We love it! The show is great and just adds to the good food. It is a fun way for our family to end the day at EPCOT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter