• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Biergarten ? - Tables for 8, party of 10

JenLynn

DIS Veteran
I have been to Biergarten before and know the tables are set up for communal seating. If the tables are set up to seat 8, but we are a party of 10, are they going to seat us 8 at one table and 2 at another?

TIA!

I have been to Biergarten before and know the tables are set up for communal seating. If the tables are set up to seat 8, but we are a party of 10, are they going to seat us 8 at one table and 2 at another?

TIA!

I seriously doubt and hope that they wouldn't do that. I am willing to bet that they put six of you at one table and four at another. Hopefully someone with an actual experience will chime in!

I think and hope (but not sure) that they have some tables of 10. We have upcoming reservations for 9 people on my husband's 50th birthday so we really want to eat together.

We are going back again this trip with nine. We were there four years ago and the youngest was an infant. We definitely were not separated before. Hoping that stays the same.

We ate there in April, and I thought I noticed some bigger tables for 10. On a side note, this was our first time eating there. My family loved it, and it's made our "must do" list now!

Last month We had a table of 11 (2 highchairs) and were all seated at one table

You can get 10 at a single table - especially if there are some young ones with you.

We had a party of 15 a few years ago (11 adults, 4 kids). We were all seated at one large table. When we booked, they recommended that we book an early seating (ours was at 5:15) to increase our chances of being seated together.

We were also there the week before Christmas, where it was probably more common to have larger groups, so that might have been why they recommended that we book an early seating.

We had a party of 15 a few years ago (11 adults, 4 kids). We were all seated at one large table. When we booked, they recommended that we book an early seating (ours was at 5:15) to increase our chances of being seated together.

That makes sense. I'm going to try to change my 7pm ADR to an earlier time. Thanks for the tip. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter