Biergarten show schedule

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Coconuts, Nov 28, 2010.

1. Coconuts

Coconuts DIS Veteran

Does anyone know if the band/show at Biergarten works on a specific schedule? If so, does it make a difference in planning your ADR? Thanks.:goodvibes

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Zife

Zife Mouseketeer

I'm pretty sure there is a schedule of some kind, since when we were there last year, they weren't playing at first, then they came on a bit later. I'd say no matter the time of your reservation, you'll see at least some of the show, they play for quite a while.

4. SusieBea

SusieBea DIS Veteran

We had ADRs at 12:45pm on a weekday in September, and, I think, the first show was at 1:15.Then I think they ran about once an hour on the quarter hour after than until the evening when the timing changed a bit.

5. RMulieri

RMulieri DIS Veteran

They have a set schedule.
    From Steve Soares
    Experience the excitement of Oktoberfest with a festive dinner show in the Biergarten.
    Daily at 1:00, 2:00, 3:00, 4:15, 5:45, 7:05 & 8:15pm
    Length of show: 25 minutes
    If you miss the show you miss it, so I recommend adrs for about 30 mins before showtime.We made an adr for 15mins before and got seated almost an hour late so we missed the show completely and were disappointed.

6. Coconuts

Coconuts DIS Veteran

Wow thanks for the detailed answer!:thumbsup2 I just booked a 5:05 ADR so I hope I'm good.:rolleyes1

7. TheRustyScupper

TheRustyScupper Just once, I want to see a liar's pants on fire.

IMPORTANT: Go to dinner instead of lunch.

1) The lunch shows are short and mainly music.
    2) The evening shows are MUCH more lively
    . . . om-pa bands
    . . . dancing
    . . . singing
    . . . audience participation

8. Coconuts

Coconuts DIS Veteran

Great tip!:thumbsup2 We are doing dinner. This seems fairly important and I hadn't found this anywhere in my searches--thanks.:goodvibes

9. Belleandtinker

Belleandtinker DIS Veteran

Since we plan our ADR around the show time, we get there at least 15 - 20 minutes before our ADR to make sure we get in before the show. Never have had a problem seeing the show. Our May visit will make our 3rd time to Biergarten and haven't been dissappointed.

Enjoy!

10. Princess&CowboyMommy

Princess&CowboyMommy Mouseketeer

Do you think and/or know if this is true on Christmas eve (the 24th) or Christmas day, too? We have a lunch planned there on 24th, but my daughter would love the more lively portion...

thanks!