• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Biergarten Show June 26-27???

alleghator

Mouseketeer
We will be in Epcot on June 26 & 27, and plan to eat at the Biergarten -- a can't-miss meal for us. When I went online to check the World Showcase show schedules, I can't find any listings for Oktoberfest Musikanten at all. I did some searching, but can't find any indication that they're leaving the park or anything, so what gives?

That's for this week. I went to the Disney site and it shows them performing this week, but when I change the dates to the 26th or the 27th, they're not listed.

And they won't. For shows at dining establishments, the only way to check is through the site listed on the reply and assume it will be the same. wdwent.com will usually list expected downtimes (like if a group or performer is scheduled to be on vacation) on their website but I would practically guarantee that unless there is a major emergency, the band at Biergarten will have the same schedule as on wdwent.com for when you are going. I will say there are times when that doesn't happen but at this point and with your dates, there will be a full band on those two dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter