Biergarten Reservations

We have a 9 day trip from 12/31-1/9. On Monday I was able to get reservations at every restaurant without issue. Ohana for breakfast and dinner, Yachtsman, Beaches and Cream, and many more. Biergarten has nothing available. Biergarten has always been the easiest reservation for us to get. Is it a tougher reservation due to covid restrictions? I assume they are only seating one party per table. Maybe the restaurant is closed the first week of January? I'm confused as to why there is no availability.

Last edited:
Are they still seating parties separately or have they returned to mixed groups? I was hoping to snag a reservation for our December trip and have been watching for reservations also.
on 10/19, when we were there, it was just the two of us at a table.

We have a 9 day trip from 12/31-1/9. On Monday I was able to get reservations at every restaurant without issue. Ohana for breakfast and dinner, Yachtsman, Beaches and Cream, and many more. Biergarten has nothing available. Biergarten has always been the easiest reservation for us to get. Is it a tougher reservation due to covid restrictions? I assume they are only seating one party per table. Maybe the restaurant is closed the first week of January? I'm confused as to why there is no availability.
Disney did not release any Biergarten reservations for the entire month of December until last week. Searches for any time, for any day, for any sized party for the entire month showed no available tables. People were seeing zero availability even at 60+10, and I'm not aware of anyone who actually secured a reservation. And then, suddenly, last Wednesday, there were tons of available slots for the entire month. Disney never explained what happened. Maybe it's happening again for January.

Disney did not release any Biergarten reservations for the entire month of December until last week. Searches for any time, for any day, for any sized party for the entire month showed no available tables. People were seeing zero availability even at 60+10, and I'm not aware of anyone who actually secured a reservation. And then, suddenly, last Wednesday, there were tons of available slots for the entire month. Disney never explained what happened. Maybe it's happening again for January.
Strange, I guess I'll just keep checking every day. Maybe I'll give them a call when I have an hour or two to wait on hold. Thanks

Strange, I guess I'll just keep checking every day. Maybe I'll give them a call when I have an hour or two to wait on hold. Thanks
Have you had any luck? I just found this thread as I’ve been trying to figure out why I couldn’t get anything for Biergarten either. I’m thinking maybe they still haven’t release availability for January yet maybe?

No luck yet. I haven’t had time to call but I doubt I’d get a good answer anyway. It seems that all of the January reservations are still locked for now.

ad as I’ve been trying to figure out why I couldn’t get anything for Biergarten either. I’m thinking maybe they still haven’t release availability for January yet maybe?
I'm trying to get reservations for our trip in early January, and have found nothing! We're there for 12 days and there's nothing on any day, for any size party, at any time! So I'm thinking it's definitely an issue with them not releasing the schedule yet? I spoke with a cast member via chat who said she didn't see any problem and there just must not be any availability :rolleyes2

I'm trying to get reservations for our trip in early January, and have found nothing! We're there for 12 days and there's nothing on any day, for any size party, at any time! So I'm thinking it's definitely an issue with them not releasing the schedule yet? I spoke with a cast member via chat who said she didn't see any problem and there just must not be any availability :rolleyes2
They definitely haven't released any reservations yet for early January. We're in Disney from 12/31-1/9 and were able to book every other dining reservation we wanted without issue at our 60 day mark. Ohana for dinner and breakfast, Yachtsman for dinner, Homecomin, ect. We've never had an issue booking Biergarten in the past. My plan is to check every day and eventually they will open up the availability.

Biergarten is proving to be a popular candlelight processional package reservation. Just keep trying, changing around times and what not

Not sure what happened but the entirety of New Year’s Eve just opened for Biergarten. However it only shows the times for me if I click the actual times, but has slots for the entire day every 15 min. (I actually booked a bunch until I figure out our schedule) if anyone is still looking.

Not sure what happened but the entirety of New Year’s Eve just opened for Biergarten. However it only shows the times for me if I click the actual times, but has slots for the entire day every 15 min. (I actually booked a bunch until I figure out our schedule) if anyone is still looking.
I'm looking for Jan 15, so maybe that will be available in a couple of weeks? :rotfl: I have to laugh or I'd cry. We got 2 reservations for Beaches and Cream, but nothing for Biergarten. It is rather comical.

I'm looking for Jan 15, so maybe that will be available in a couple of weeks? :rotfl: I have to laugh or I'd cry. We got 2 reservations for Beaches and Cream, but nothing for Biergarten. It is rather comical.
Definitely isn’t getting released all at once.after a 2weeks of checking I only managed to snag one single other Epcot reservation on New Year’s Eve. Totally booked. Ironically I did get 2 beaches and cream New Year’s Eve also, though they are for 2 people each and 1.5 hours apart:( My speculation about Biergarten is that due to the logistics of how they prepare,serve and seat they don’t want to plan too far ahead in case they have to shut down due to a change in Covid policies.

Hi just curious how they’re serving people . I managed to snag a reservation for NYE is it family style?
Thank you

No luck yet. I haven’t had time to call but I doubt I’d get a good answer anyway. It seems that all of the January reservations are still locked for now.
I was on hold for 4 hours to see if the cast member could get me a reservation, maybe I was doing something wrong on my end. But she didn’t find anything available for the 2 weeks that we’ll be there in January.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter