Biergarten Question

jandm

Mouseketeer
We are thinking about doing this meal for dinner. I read on Touring Plans, that the entertainment is every hour and lasts 25 min. What is the best ADR time? Or does it matter? We just want to be able to see the entire show and not be in the buffet line a lot of the time.

Thanks.

We are thinking about doing this meal for dinner. I read on Touring Plans, that the entertainment is every hour and lasts 25 min. What is the best ADR time? Or does it matter? We just want to be able to see the entire show and not be in the buffet line a lot of the time.

Thanks.

It's really just a band playing, so even if you are in line you can hear them. And, they do come off the stage and travel around with their instruments a bit as well. You can also go up and dance on the little dance floor area. I really don't think the ADR time matters. We've eaten there many times, not paying attention to the ADR time and have never missed the band. :goodvibes

The shows are at:

1:15pm, 2:15pm, 3:15pm, 4:45pm, 5:55pm, 7:00pm, and 8:05pm

I made my lunch reservation for 12:30.

Thanks.

This site has the entertainment schedules - http://wdwent.com/

I usually will make a reservation here for about 15-20 minutes before a band performance. That gives us enough time to be seated, order our drinks, and get our first round of food.

If you just want to see the show, I would advise getting everything at once (go back a number of times) and then sit back and enjoy. I always get a plate of desserts on my first trip. No reason to wait until you are stuffed to enjoy those treats.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter