Bid a fairwell to the *LOVE BOAT*, just arrived at the turkish breakers.

Yes it is. I first saw her back in the 70's when she was the Sea Venture. She was at Providence R.I.

AKK

As broke newlyweds in the late 70s, we would order a pizza on Saturday nights and watch The Love Boat while dreaming of traveling the world. Well, lots of years and 42 countries later, we've fulfilled a lot of our dreams including sailing on the original Pacific Princess with our son in 1999. It was their Northern European Capitals itinerary (London, Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels, Copenhagen, Berlin, Stockholm and Oslo). A great trip, great ship and unforgettable memories!!!

Many thanks to The Love Boat and the Pacific Princess for inspiring a lifetime of travel! My husband and I still sing the Love Boat theme to each other as we board any cruise ship...it's always EXCITING AND NEW! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter