• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

bibbity bobbidy boutique

eeyorerox

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know what the bibbity boppity boutique is all about? I thought it was a place where they pamper little girls to look like princesses. How old is
too old? WHAT IS IT:wave2: :thanks: in advance!
:upsidedow :) :goodvibes

I believe they do their hair, paint their nails, put some make-up on them, & then the little girls can buy/wear a princess outfit.
No offense to anyone - IMHO..I think "too old" would be 11+ years old..
But you can go to BBB no matter what age. :)

I'm 17 and on my last trip to disney (in august) I had it done.
I got my hair done in what they call the classic princess style. It was a high bun with a tiara around it, with lots of glitter and sparkles. I also had a crystal mickey head barette clip on the back of the hair.
My fiary godmother in training was hysterical! I got makeup and nails done too. You can choose to get just hair, hair and nails, or the package where you get everything done plus a dress and shoes.
There are three hairstyles to choose from, the classic one which I had, the Diva one with hair extensions and the Pop Princess with BRIGHT colored hair extensions.
There are tons of pics of these styles in the BBB thread on the theme parks board.
Overall I had such a good time, you can be ANY age, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat! You get a sash and people compliment you all day and call you your royal highness or princess, it's awesome.
So I think you should go for it!

I got my hair done in what they call the classic princess style. It was a high bun with a tiara around it, with lots of glitter and sparkles. I also had a crystal mickey head barette clip on the back of the hair.
My fiary godmother in training was hysterical! I got makeup and nails done too. You can choose to get just hair, hair and nails, or the package where you get everything done plus a dress and shoes.
There are three hairstyles to choose from, the classic one which I had, the Diva one with hair extensions and the Pop Princess with BRIGHT colored hair extensions.
There are tons of pics of these styles in the BBB thread on the theme parks board.
Overall I had such a good time, you can be ANY age, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat! You get a sash and people compliment you all day and call you your royal highness or princess, it's awesome.

ooh, I want it done now when I go to WDW again!

From my first post I meant the dressing up part (IMHO) was for littler kids.
I wanted to get my hair done, too. :rolleyes1 :goodvibes

sounds cool! But i'm comparing the BBB and the Get your hair sprayed with Disney glitter and different colors. Does anyone know about the glitter?princess: princess:

Which glitter? At BBB they use glitter spray then have a pixie dust (glitter) wand they put over your head. It's awesome and very worth it!

And I agree the dressing up part is more for the younger kids, but hair/makeup and nails are for everyone!

I had that hairstyle too!
Haha i got called princess all over the magic kingdom it was fun !

im 13 i got it done in august and it was fun. its disney i dont think there should be an age limit.
Oh yeah, there also putting a BBB in the castle at the Magic Kingdom, i dont know when it opens.

personally i would rather spend the 50 dollars on a keepsake from Disney (nicer jewelry etc) you can always get your hair done(its nothing spectacular).

i agree i always get my hair done at the barber shop on main street it is so cool i have tons of pics i'll post later

I don't know. My brother had his hair done at the Barber shop a few years ago, and this experience was so much more magaical. The hair stayed in for a really long time, and would have stayed in even longer if I chose to leave it in. Go for it!

So its basically like "Club Libby Lu"????? except disney??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter