Bibbiti Bobbiti - Our Boo gets a MAW Trip to meet the Princesses Feb 1-7

[
DSC_0012.jpg

I was reading this with DD next to me, and she happened to look over as I was scrolling through the pics. She was just so excited when she saw baby Chelsea. lol...she loves her dolly's. That doll is SO cute, and Chelsea looks so happy. The DIS who made her is incredibly talented. Awesome!

So I still have one more Big Give thank you to get up on my PTR to the wonderful and amazing smileycrissy and it has a bit of story to go with it but I wanted to get my TR started while I had some extra time this afternoon to get things going.

So I hope you will join me and follow along as I try my best to share with you the magic that our MAW trip was for our family.

Bibbiti Bobbiti Make A Wish Helps our Boo Have Her Princess Wishes Come True!!!

See you over at the new TR or as I finish off here! Thanks:)

I'm ambitious... but not so much do that I'm going to get all this read tonight! Lol, I'm subscribing now, so I can find this thread later and continue.

I'm excited that I found you and can't read more. You have a precious family!! I see that you have also written a trip report, so I'll definitely have to subscribe to that too!

I really enjoy reading pre trip and post trip reports, especially the MAW ones. Would have made me smile BEFORE everything changed, but they are more special now, these stories of joy and hope. Thank you for sharing your story and your family!

I'm so slow sometimes! I just realized I've read your Trip Report! I just haven't read the pre trip report! I know you guys! This was one of the trip reports I read when I was still lurking.

AND, I realized you guys are going back in August! I need to look more closely and see what changes you've made from Emily's MAW trip to the one you are planning for August, besides Emily staying with family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter