• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bibbidi Bobbidi boutique

Yeln4lks

Earning My Ears
does any know for sure or happen to have pics if available? Is bibbidi doing a Minnie Halloween package??? If so any details would be appreciated. I have called and was told yes but no official brochure or pics out yet.

I just keep getting conflicting information... I have talked to them directly and was told yes and info should be available shortly on the web page and I was told you could buy the actual dress at world of Disney as well as the emporium. I then called the merchandise number and they show no listing for a minnie witch costume. So maybe it's just a bibbidi exclusive. But by the time we arrive(late October) I'm sure they will be sold out...

Right?! I was SO excited just to see it spelled correctly! lol A Minnie Halloween package sounds super cute. If they don't offer it already they should start!
They have offered one for the past couple of years, at least. Maybe more. My memory fails me.
It is cute, an orange Minnie dress (someone good at searching could find photos of the old version here I'm sure)
The above PP are correct though, it does sell out fast, at least in some sizes

I just keep getting conflicting information... I have talked to them directly and was told yes and info should be available shortly on the web page and I was told you could buy the actual dress at world of Disney as well as the emporium. I then called the merchandise number and they show no listing for a minnie witch costume. So maybe it's just a bibbidi exclusive. But by the time we arrive(late October) I'm sure they will be sold out...
Depends on the size. If you need a very small size (3T, 4T), it doesn't sell as quickly because parents aren't as willing to spend the money for something that will be grown out of quickly. If you need a large size (10, 12), it doesn't sell as quickly because the girls wearing that size are older & not as interested in costumes.

that leads to my dilemma... i need to get the costume before we arrive due to the fact it will probably sell out, but it appears no one for certain can locate the dress or provide information if it can only be bought at bibbidi.

that leads to my dilemma... i need to get the costume before we arrive due to the fact it will probably sell out, but it appears no one for certain can locate the dress or provide information if it can only be bought at bibbidi.
Last year it was available on the Shop Parks App.
If they're going to have one I'd watch there for it to be put on the app.
And never forget, the CM on the phone don't know everything, despite how confident they can sound at times. Until it's offered, you may just not know their plans

@Yeln4lks I'm in the same situation! We have BBB on October 1 before MNSSHP, DD really wants to be witch Minnie but I have found no information about that Halloween package being offered this year. I too would like to order the costume ahead of the appointment as a safeguard. I've been checking the Shop Parks app daily.

@Yeln4lks I'm in the same situation! We have BBB on October 1 before MNSSHP, DD really wants to be witch Minnie but I have found no information about that Halloween package being offered this year. I too would like to order the costume ahead of the appointment as a safeguard. I've been checking the Shop Parks app daily.
They are definitely doing the package but just puzzling they have no info online. I'm sure they will be sold out by the time we arrive (oct28). I have called the bibbidi number as well as the merchandise number and also check the app with no luck

They are definitely doing the package but just puzzling they have no info online. I'm sure they will be sold out by the time we arrive (oct28). I have called the bibbidi number as well as the merchandise number and also check the app with no luck
Thanks for confirming that the Halloween Minnie package is being offered again. Since I'll be there in a couple weeks, I'll ask in person if the dress is available for purchase through a phone/online order anywhere, or if it will be soon (in addition to our BBB appointment in the castle, I'll be hitting up Disney Springs and other shops within the parks and can check to see if they carry the dress and if they'll ship to a residence). I'll also ask BBB staff how confident they are with having plenty of inventory for the entire season. I know they'll probably say they can't guarantee a particular style and/or size will be in stock, but it can't hurt to ask. What size will you need?

Thank You so much!!! I am looking to get a 4/5. The best I have been able to do is put a request in with my appointment.
Thanks for confirming that the Halloween Minnie package is being offered again. Since I'll be there in a couple weeks, I'll ask in person if the dress is available for purchase through a phone/online order anywhere, or if it will be soon (in addition to our BBB appointment in the castle, I'll be hitting up Disney Springs and other shops within the parks and can check to see if they carry the dress and if they'll ship to a residence). I'll also ask BBB staff how confident they are with having plenty of inventory for the entire season. I know they'll probably say they can't guarantee a particular style and/or size will be in stock, but it can't hurt to ask. What size will you need?

Thank You so much!!! I am looking to get a 4/5. The best I have been able to do is put a request in with my appointment.
No problem! I'll be in DS on 9/28, and MK (non MNSSHP day) on 9/30, so I should have some information to share on those dates.

So far, no witch Minnie costumes in World of Disney at Disney Springs, and nothing in the Emporium at MK. We have our first MNSSHP tonight and DD has BBB at 5, so I will ask a lot of questions and let you know what I find out!
Any info???

So far, no witch Minnie costumes in World of Disney at Disney Springs, and nothing in the Emporium at MK. We have our first MNSSHP tonight and DD has BBB at 5, so I will ask a lot of questions and let you know what I find out!
Thank you!!! Enjoy your time!! Hope it is magical!

There isn't a witch minnie package offered at the castle BBB, only a Halloween t-shirt with Minnie on it and matching tutu. Such a bummer! DD picked out a Princess Minnie dress instead.
That's is a bummer! Thanks you so much for your time! It was greatly appreciated!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter